Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2014, 12:17:36 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Fantasy Craft
| | |-+  Charater Sheet
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Charater Sheet  (Read 604 times)
Sicktabou
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2011, 04:38:01 PM »

Hello all,

Did anyone put together a fillable character sheet?

I tried to use the official one but there is not enough room to include all the class, specialty and talent abilities...in addition to the feats. Plus the official sheet is not auto-calc.

A sheet with enough room to include a brief description of each feat/abilities would be even better. That would save major reference to the book.

Anyway, just testing the ground to see what is available out there.

Cheers
Deral
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 06:11:32 PM »

The modified (and now form-fillable) sheet I put together might work for you, there's space for a few variant rules we use, namely the expanded armor and alignment weirdness, but other than that I tried to alter it to best resolve the issues my players had been having with the original sheet and feat/trick space was the biggest offender. I can upload it somewhere but be forewarned: my terrible free PDF editor did not like saving this sheet, and for some reason it killed the FantasyCraft Logo object (leaving an ugly blank space) and Adobe Reader complains about page errors (though it reads and prints just fine).

Edit: Alright, think I've got it working this time, just click this link and it should load it up in google docs, sometimes google disagrees with this PDF, so to save it just go to the Google Docs (not your browser's) File menu, and hit Download Original. If it still gives an error saying it's going to redirect endlessly, refreshing seems to work.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 06:29:16 PM by Deral » Logged
Crafty_Alex
Crafty Staff
Control

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 08:38:17 PM »

Check out our Downloads page...

http://www.crafty-games.com/files/File/Fantasy_Craft_Character_Sheets-v6-Fillable.pdf

This one's hawt Smiley

"Alex doesn't feel anything. He's more word processor than man anymore." - Krensky

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" - Leonardo da Vinci

A reminder.

Alex Flagg
Crafty Games
Sicktabou
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 09:06:06 PM »

That one is pretty and very useful with the list of action. But not enough room for the feats and special powers. I like to put a decent description to avoid back and forth in the book and there is not enough room on that sheet.

Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 09:12:29 PM »

That one is pretty and very useful with the list of action. But not enough room for the feats and special powers. I like to put a decent description to avoid back and forth in the book and there is not enough room on that sheet.

Then might I recommend a good word processor or text editor?

It's what I use to make ability reference sheets for myself or my players.

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
Sicktabou
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 09:46:21 PM »

Edit: Alright, think I've got it working this time, just click this link and it should load it up in google docs, sometimes google disagrees with this PDF, so to save it just go to the Google Docs (not your browser's) File menu, and hit Download Original. If it still gives an error saying it's going to redirect endlessly, refreshing seems to work.

Your sheet is SPECTACULAR. I love the added Trick and Stance sections.

Only thing missing is a fillable field for the PROFICIENCIES. Other then that it looks absolutely perfect!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: