Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 30, 2014, 08:11:46 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  [Fantasy Craft] [Voice Chat] Looking for Game/Group
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Fantasy Craft] [Voice Chat] Looking for Game/Group  (Read 241 times)
Geek2theRight
Recruit

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2013, 01:12:47 AM »

I posted about this on the G+ group, but I figure it can't hurt to also put my information on the official forums. Hopefully someone will see this and snatch me up for a rousing game of Fantasy Craft. So without further ado:

Availability: Saturday, Sunday, and Monday afternoons/evenings. I prefer for the sessions I'm in to be between 3 and 5 hours in length, and they can begin as early as 3pm Eastern and can end as late as 2am. I can set aside a block of time that falls between those two extremes pretty easily on any of those 3 days.

Formats Available and Preferences: For the voice component, I prefer Skype, although I can use Ventrillo or Hangouts. My previous FC group didn't use a map or grid, but I can use pretty much any free software without issue. I have my preferences, but I'm pretty flexible in both respects as long as whatever we end up using plays nice with my little netbook.

Game Preferences: Straight up dungeon crawls bore me. I'll just get that out of the way immediately. I enjoy games with more RP, intrigue, politics, that sort of thing. I do like some combat, of course, and don't mind some dungeon crawling elements mixed in with the overall RP if it makes sense. I'll use the last game I was in for an example of what I'm talking about. It was a city-based game, and the majority of our time was spent navigating the strange politics of the city and deciding which jobs were prudent to accept. However, some of our tasks did end up taking us into some dungeon-crawl type areas, such as the sewers, an abandoned warehouse, a monastery doubling as a prison, the cave system and ruins of the previous city that still existed underneath the current city, etc.
TheVastator
Operative

Everything is better with pirates!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 08:30:02 AM »

hello, what's your time zone?
also, are you searching to play or to gm? Because I got a bunch of people but nobody would want to be the game master Smiley
Geek2theRight
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 09:35:28 PM »

Eastern time zone. My availability is as follows now:
Friday 9pm to 2am
Saturday all day until 1am
Sunday 8pm to 2am
Monday 3pm to 2am
I'm also a player LFG. There's no way I know the system well enough or have enough GM experience to run FC. The most complicated thing I ever ran was Monsterhearts, and the Move Engine it uses is notoriously simple.

Also, this forum apparently doesn't email me when there's a reply. I think I figured out why and fixed it, but sorry if my reply wasn't particularly quick.
TheVastator
Operative

Everything is better with pirates!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 02:38:16 AM »

eastern time zone? I must say that I don't know what you mean Cheesy
If you'll ever find someone willing to gm send me a pm!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: