I've been working on a few projects and I wanted to get some feedback on these specialties.
To serve and protect… mostly protect.
• Bonus Feat: Aggro Basics
• Heroism: You gain a +1 bonus with all attack and skill checks you make during Dramatic scenes.
• Paired Skills: Each time you gain 1 or more ranks in the Blend skill, you gain equal ranks in the Tactics skill. This may not increase your Tactics skill beyond its maximum rank.
• Step In: Once per combat you may choose to receive all of 1 attack’s damage on an adjacent character. Your Damage Reduction and Damage Resistance apply normally.
Others merely take risks. You embrace them.
• Bonus Feat: Fortunate
• Agile Defense: Your base Defense increases by 1.
• Chance Expert: You’re considered to have 2 additional Chance feats for any ability based on the number of Chance feats you have.
• Practiced Acrobatics: If you spend an action die to boost a Acrobatics check and it still fails, you gain the die back after the action is resolved. Against multiple targets you only regain the die if the check fails against all of them.
• Glory-Bound: You may purchase Heroic Renown for 20 Reputation per Rank (see Fantasy Craft, page 187).
You’re gruff and always complaining, but the walls still fall before you.
• Bonus Feat: Siege Basics
• Attribute Training: The lower of your Strength or Wisdom scores increases by 1 (your choice if a tie). Apply this bonus after any modifiers from your Species or Talent.
• Commissioned: You may purchase military renown for 20 Reputation per Rank (see Fantasy Craft, page 187).
• Inquisitive Mind: You gain 2 additional Interests.
• Siege Weapons Forte: You gain the Siege Weapons proficiency and forte.
Any ideas or improvements?
Edit: Changed Grognard to Artillerist. Cleaned up text.