Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 26, 2014, 01:29:46 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Customer Service
| | |-+  Trouble connecting to site
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trouble connecting to site  (Read 539 times)
Antilles
Mastermind
Control

Do I look like a people person?

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2010, 06:12:14 AM »

I've had some peculiar problems connecting to the site the last few days, and was wondering if anyone else have had the same problems, or if was just me.

Basically, trying to access the site from my desktop pc has caused the page to show it is loading, but nothing happens no matter how long I let it sit. I've tried 3 different browsers (Opera, Chrome and IE, all updated) with the same lack of response across all 3, though when running ping against the crafty servers, it reaches the server fine and with a fairly normal ping.

I can access the forums using my Nintendo DSi, using the wireless connection of my web setup.

Anyone else similarly affected, or with an idea of what might be happening? It feels kinda silly having to pull out my DSi everytime I want to check the forums, not to mention it's a bit ackward typing with it...

"After all is said and done, more is said than done."
- Aesop
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: