Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2014, 06:07:23 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Legacy Games
| |-+  Classic Spycraft
| | |-+  Modern Arms Book Question.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Modern Arms Book Question.  (Read 1398 times)
MOrab46019
Recruit

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2010, 10:04:36 PM »

AP rounds in the Handbook says it is for Rifle only.  I only ask this because FN 57 (FN Five-Seven) Pistol can do AP if you have AP rounds it gives a 5 total to damage reduction or hardness. I would like to know is there AP rounds for pistol or just in 57 case. The same question for the other FN P-90 SMG. Thanks.
Mister Andersen
Control

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 10:35:27 PM »

The FN uses a custom round with inherent AP. That's different from being able to upgrade standard types of ammo

MOrab46019
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 02:18:33 PM »

Thanks. I can't wait for the next mission. Going to pick that weapon up to replace my USP.45. I could not take anyone down with it. My GC made the enemy with DR 4 armor. I only had -1 DR with my ammo. I want to make sure I have a fighting chance this time around.
Desertpuma
Control

Highest Level LSpy Agent 16th, almost 17th

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 12:02:14 PM »

I loved my USP .45 ACP but depending on the circumstances I had a Dex based Master's Art (Dex 16), a .45 M1928 Thompson SMG, and my Reseerve Parachute in Belt.

Crusader Citadel

Living Spycraft Mastermind Council Member

Crafty For Life!
Nightwolf
Crafty n00b

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 10:54:54 AM »

To look at this another way,
As the GM the agents belong to the upper echelons of the worlds most advanced agents, therefore the ammo is limited only by the settings in your GMs campaign.  You should ask him or her this question.  The point of the game is fun in the companionship of friends and family.  If you feel like his super bad guys are too much.... tell him.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: