Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 30, 2014, 11:56:56 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  War Never Changes
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: War Never Changes  (Read 10988 times)
Gatac
Handler

The power of Stark compels you!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2007, 04:57:28 AM »

So, how are we looking?

Gatac
spinningdice
Control

The power of the Dice compels you!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2007, 06:17:22 AM »

No characters have been recieved from Scarecrow or Sacretis... that said, I'm putting threads up with briefings on shortly...
spinningdice
Control

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2007, 06:34:09 AM »

Briefings are now up. Pick your mission, anyone left unassigned in 24 hours will have their team picked for them.

Scarecrow and Sacretis, I need characters from you within the next 24 hours or I'm going to have to dop you - if you can't create one by then, can I at least have some basics (name, class, skills) and you can flesh it out once we've started.
Sacretis
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2007, 01:19:40 PM »

I am very sorry...  I ended up at a LAN party all weekend (18 freakin hours of gaming goodness... I woke up at 4:30 PM on sunday).  I WILL have AT MINIMUM a character breif with baseline stats and class choice to you by tonight (being the only thing on my docket, it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect the whole thing...).  That said, I leave for a four day vacation on thursday, which will most definitley conflict with my participation...  Any chance you could knock me unconcious for a bit? Wink

Sacretis
Sacretis
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2007, 01:24:16 PM »

Just to give you a heads up for what to expect... currently I'm thinking a major salvager.  Probably some sort of electronic specialization, and love for a homebuilt crossbow (allowable at game start?).  I'm leaning toward hacker with a twinge of scout, soldier, or intruder, depending on my further development of the character.

Sacretis
spinningdice
Control

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2007, 01:55:22 PM »

The new Quartermaster might be worthwhile aiming for as a salvager...
Where the crossbow comes from is irrelevant, it'll be a possession and bought via that method. Though go to town with add-ons and gadgets.
Scarecrow
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2007, 06:06:42 PM »

Ill sort mine out tonight as well, ive been helping my missus move out of her rental home.  Sorry i havent posted a character.

Im thinking ill probably go an Intruder/Martial Artist,  With a tricked out Pistol  Probably Intruder 2/ Martial Artist 1.
Sacretis
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2007, 10:57:41 PM »

Here's my character in HTML format...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jua0ux

Sacretis
Scarecrow
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2007, 02:03:44 AM »

well there goes that idea... Im gonna have to bow out unfortunately, there is more stuff i have to move tonight, so i wont have time now to nut out a character.  Sorry
spinningdice
Control

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2007, 02:51:45 AM »

Okay, Scarecrow, if you want to work up a character anyway, I'm hoping these first two missions will be fairly quick - so might be able to work you in after the first mission.
Scarecrow
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2007, 06:37:12 AM »

yep ok, should have some time this weekend hopefully, so ill do it then.
spinningdice
Control

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2007, 10:34:15 AM »

Okay, lots of duplicated classes, but I've abitrarily assigned you to the following teams, feel free to swap but I want at least 3 members on each team... If you want to ask any questions  in the IC thead then do so.
I'll also create OOC threads for each team where you can post OOC queries, requisition gear etc...
spinningdice
Control

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2007, 06:11:43 AM »

I've been reminded that it's Origins this weekend, and I know at least NezMaster is away, not sure if anyone else is.
As such, I'll hold of actually starting the mission until next week. I'll also extend the deadline for characters, so if Scarecrow (or anyone else for that matter), can whip up a character before... Tuesday-ish next week, I'll drop you in.
Scarecrow
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2007, 05:18:42 PM »

yeah that will be fine for me, much appreciated spinningdice.

Also u mentioned there are alot of duplicate classes, would you be able to post Alpha and Beta Team here with their classes, and ill make a character to suit.

Thanks
spinningdice
Control

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2007, 04:25:19 AM »

Could've sworn I posted this before....

Alpha Team
Feather (played by Gatac) - Scout
Trogg (played by Antilles) - Soldier
PC (played by Kagemaru) - Intruder
Shiv (played by Glimmerat) - Soldier/Scout