Author Topic: Burnt Offerings (OOC)  (Read 88503 times)

Krensky

• Control
  • WWTWD?
    • View Profile
Burnt Offerings (OOC)
« on: August 29, 2010, 07:51:53 PM »
Off topic chatter, etc can go here.
We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery

ArawnNox

• Handler
  • GM in Training
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art Page
Re: Burnt Offerings (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 08:09:42 PM »
For anyone who wants to arrive on the privateer vessel, I'll make my post open enough for you to be there. :)
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid.
"A great GM knows how to make sure everyone has fun, and great players know the same." --Patrick Kapera
Arawn's Art: http://arawnnox.deviantart.com

EloiseCartwright

• Operative
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 08:37:19 PM »
Never really established if I know anyone yet, so I'm going with probably not.
I assume I'm currently living in Magnimar or within a days travel distance of it. In Sandpoint for the Consecration.

Krensky

• Control
  • WWTWD?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 08:44:50 PM »
I assume I'm currently living in Magnimar or within a days travel distance of it. In Sandpoint for the Consecration.

And to get away from society? ;)

As a side note, in Golarion you can be a member of the clergy without being a cleric or priest.

Oh, and Calistria is probably looking more and more appealing to Eloise the more she dwells on her ex.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 09:08:43 PM by Krensky »
We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery

EloiseCartwright

• Operative
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 04:19:34 AM »

And to get away from society? ;)

As a side note, in Golarion you can be a member of the clergy without being a cleric or priest.

Oh, and Calistria is probably looking more and more appealing to Eloise the more she dwells on her ex.

You're statement sums it up pretty well actually. 

Catodon

• Control
    • View Profile
    • Gulliver's Trading Company RPG
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 04:41:47 AM »
Eloise might have met Weoxgyld before. All of his people act like nobles. He could have been at the wedding. If so they would recognise each other when paths cross. Altering intro blurb to reflect getting off the privateer ship.

OK Done.
How do the townsfolk react? Do they even notice with the festival is full swing? How mundane is this world? Are people as odd as a my 14'11" purple giant often seen or are most people standard humans dwarves etc.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 04:50:50 AM by Catodon »
"I just do eyes"
Author of Gulliver's Trading Company and the map of the world of Gullivers travels:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/84956575/Gullivers-Trading-Co-Grub
http://browse.deviantart.com/#/art/Gulliver-s-Travels-World-Map-294804331?hf=1

Golden Dragon

• Handler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 04:40:24 PM »
I hear that this adventure has a great goblin song. I can't wait to hear Krensky sing it!  >:D
Gregory the Golden Dragon
-I'm a child progeny.
-Most children are.
      Calvin & Hobbes

Krensky

• Control
  • WWTWD?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 07:00:23 PM »
Yeah... so Divia's really embracing one of the goddesses' of revenge. Feeling like Calistria, only because the Dwarven one is... more hate filled and driven.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 07:55:43 PM by Krensky »

Krensky

• Control
  • WWTWD?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 09:23:40 PM »
Oh, Eloise knows, in a genera way, about the recent unpleasantness in Standpoint.

paddyfool

• Control
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 03:33:11 AM »
@Mr Anderson,

I like how you handled that there.

Catodon

• Control
    • View Profile
    • Gulliver's Trading Company RPG
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 04:21:35 AM »
@Mr Anderson,

I like how you handled that there.

Here! Here! (Claps)
"I just do eyes"
Author of Gulliver's Trading Company and the map of the world of Gullivers travels:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/84956575/Gullivers-Trading-Co-Grub
http://browse.deviantart.com/#/art/Gulliver-s-Travels-World-Map-294804331?hf=1

Golden Dragon

• Handler
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 06:48:24 AM »
Argan's question will need some GM exposition.
Gregory the Golden Dragon
-I'm a child progeny.
-Most children are.
      Calvin & Hobbes

Krensky

• Control
  • WWTWD?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 07:51:04 AM »
Argan's question will need some GM exposition.

Other then it looks like someone destroyed some sort of carvings, Theo has no clue.

paddyfool

• Control
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 09:58:07 AM »
If they do meet any "conversational locals", Argan will stick to being friendly (action - Influence) and leave any questioning to his companions.

ArawnNox

• Handler
  • GM in Training
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art Page
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2010, 12:40:30 PM »
Oh, I just wanna bring up something that got mentioned in the prep thread. In refining how I was going to build my character, I realized I'm going to need to rely on the ability to feint so I'll be picking up Prestidigitation in the form of Prodigal Skill, so that will get a bit more coverage, though again, it's going to be more focused around feinting in combat than any sleight of hand tricks.
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid.
"A great GM knows how to make sure everyone has fun, and great players know the same." --Patrick Kapera
Arawn's Art: http://arawnnox.deviantart.com