Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 29, 2014, 10:23:51 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  Burnt Offerings (OOC)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Burnt Offerings (OOC)  (Read 63365 times)
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2010, 09:51:53 PM »

Off topic chatter, etc can go here.

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
ArawnNox
Handler

GM in Training

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 10:09:42 PM »

For anyone who wants to arrive on the privateer vessel, I'll make my post open enough for you to be there. Smiley

Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid.
"A great GM knows how to make sure everyone has fun, and great players know the same." --Patrick Kapera
Arawn's Art: http://arawnnox.deviantart.com
EloiseCartwright
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 10:37:19 PM »

Never really established if I know anyone yet, so I'm going with probably not.
I assume I'm currently living in Magnimar or within a days travel distance of it. In Sandpoint for the Consecration.
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 10:44:50 PM »

I assume I'm currently living in Magnimar or within a days travel distance of it. In Sandpoint for the Consecration.

And to get away from society? Wink

As a side note, in Golarion you can be a member of the clergy without being a cleric or priest.

Oh, and Calistria is probably looking more and more appealing to Eloise the more she dwells on her ex.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 11:08:43 PM by Krensky » Logged

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
EloiseCartwright
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 06:19:34 AM »

And to get away from society? Wink

As a side note, in Golarion you can be a member of the clergy without being a cleric or priest.

Oh, and Calistria is probably looking more and more appealing to Eloise the more she dwells on her ex.

You're statement sums it up pretty well actually. 
Catodon
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 06:41:47 AM »

Eloise might have met Weoxgyld before. All of his people act like nobles. He could have been at the wedding. If so they would recognise each other when paths cross. Altering intro blurb to reflect getting off the privateer ship.

OK Done.
How do the townsfolk react? Do they even notice with the festival is full swing? How mundane is this world? Are people as odd as a my 14'11" purple giant often seen or are most people standard humans dwarves etc.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 06:50:50 AM by Catodon » Logged

"I just do eyes"
Author of Gulliver's Trading Company and the map of the world of Gullivers travels:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/84956575/Gullivers-Trading-Co-Grub
http://browse.deviantart.com/#/art/Gulliver-s-Travels-World-Map-294804331?hf=1
Golden Dragon
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 06:40:24 PM »

I hear that this adventure has a great goblin song. I can't wait to hear Krensky sing it!  Evil

Gregory the Golden Dragon
-I'm a child progeny.
-Most children are.
      Calvin & Hobbes
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 09:00:23 PM »

Yeah... so Divia's really embracing one of the goddesses' of revenge. Feeling like Calistria, only because the Dwarven one is... more hate filled and driven.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 09:55:43 PM by Krensky » Logged

Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 11:23:40 PM »

Oh, Eloise knows, in a genera way, about the recent unpleasantness in Standpoint.

paddyfool
Control

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 05:33:11 AM »

@Mr Anderson,

I like how you handled that there.
Catodon
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 06:21:35 AM »

@Mr Anderson,

I like how you handled that there.

Here! Here! (Claps)

"I just do eyes"
Author of Gulliver's Trading Company and the map of the world of Gullivers travels:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/84956575/Gullivers-Trading-Co-Grub
http://browse.deviantart.com/#/art/Gulliver-s-Travels-World-Map-294804331?hf=1
Golden Dragon
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 08:48:24 AM »

Argan's question will need some GM exposition.

Gregory the Golden Dragon
-I'm a child progeny.
-Most children are.
      Calvin & Hobbes
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 09:51:04 AM »

Argan's question will need some GM exposition.

Other then it looks like someone destroyed some sort of carvings, Theo has no clue.

paddyfool
Control

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 11:58:07 AM »

If they do meet any "conversational locals", Argan will stick to being friendly (action - Influence) and leave any questioning to his companions.
ArawnNox
Handler

GM in Training

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2010, 02:40:30 PM »

Oh, I just wanna bring up something that got mentioned in the prep thread. In refining how I was going to build my character, I realized I'm going to need to rely on the ability to feint so I'll be picking up Prestidigitation in the form of Prodigal Skill, so that will get a bit more coverage, though again, it's going to be more focused around feinting in combat than any sleight of hand tricks.

Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid.
"A great GM knows how to make sure everyone has fun, and great players know the same." --Patrick Kapera
Arawn's Art: http://arawnnox.deviantart.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: