Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2014, 01:35:49 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  Burnt Offerings (OOC)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Burnt Offerings (OOC)  (Read 67436 times)
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2010, 08:55:21 PM »

I'd like him to edit his response to my question so it's not just a quote with no answer. *grin*

Whinerbaby. Tongue

But basically I meant posting lots of things, especially moving on before I tell you the results of your last outcome. Also, three of you have NPCs. Post their actions and your PC action at the same time if at all possible.

Got it.
You're putting in more time out your day than any of us to bring us this entertainment. The last thing I want to do is repay that effort with being annoying. Embarrassed

Ah, you took me wrong.

You weren't being annoying. What you were doing could annoy me in the future, through no fault of your own, if it hits at the wrong time.

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
Catodon
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2010, 09:45:10 PM »

Smiley

"I just do eyes"
Author of Gulliver's Trading Company and the map of the world of Gullivers travels:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/84956575/Gullivers-Trading-Co-Grub
http://browse.deviantart.com/#/art/Gulliver-s-Travels-World-Map-294804331?hf=1
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2010, 10:02:30 PM »

Smiley

Now you're being annoying. Wink

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
Mister Andersen
Control

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2010, 01:21:38 AM »

Any chance of even a basic map?

paddyfool
Control

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2010, 03:57:20 AM »

Huzzah, a fight!  (Think this'll be a short one, somehow).
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2010, 03:12:44 PM »

Any chance of even a basic map?

Not really, I'm not much of a map maker. I'll see if I can do something, but don't rely too much on it. Figure a single move will get you most places in the square at the moment.

Also, if anyone's interested, this is the combat tracker I mentioned.

Golden Dragon
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2010, 04:23:37 PM »

What I really need to know is:

1) Do I have an adjacent opponent?
2) If not, is there an opponent within a 5 ft. step?
3) If not, is there an opponent within 1 move (half) action?

Can I get in two attack actions, or do I need to spend one of my half actions as a move? This can really affect my planning.

Gregory the Golden Dragon
-I'm a child progeny.
-Most children are.
      Calvin & Hobbes
Mister Andersen
Control

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2010, 04:34:48 PM »

Not really, I'm not much of a map maker. I'll see if I can do something, but don't rely too much on it.

Something with crosses and names and significant scenery made in MS Paint would do

Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2010, 04:36:42 PM »

What I really need to know is:

1) Do I have an adjacent opponent?
2) If not, is there an opponent within a 5 ft. step?
3) If not, is there an opponent within 1 move (half) action?

Can I get in two attack actions, or do I need to spend one of my half actions as a move? This can really affect my planning.

Yeah, yeah. Wink

This is before your actions:

Divia, Annie, and Shyla need a move action to close.
Teo, Alden, Aden, Argan need a move as well.
Halder, needs a step and the wolf is adjacent.

Paiter is adjacent, Weox needs a step.
Eloise needs a move.

Catodon
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2010, 04:51:59 PM »

I thought having been given the rest of the day off Paiter was with Haldar accross the square from Weoxgyld hence the move.
For Weoxgyld: a step to interpose himself between the mayor and trouble?

"I just do eyes"
Author of Gulliver's Trading Company and the map of the world of Gullivers travels:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/84956575/Gullivers-Trading-Co-Grub
http://browse.deviantart.com/#/art/Gulliver-s-Travels-World-Map-294804331?hf=1
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2010, 05:02:03 PM »

I thought having been given the rest of the day off Paiter was with Haldar accross the square from Weoxgyld hence the move.
For Weoxgyld: a step to interpose himself between the mayor and trouble?

He was still adjacent to the goblin that stole his beer.

And the Mayor and co are gone. Just you guys and the goblins.

EloiseCartwright
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2010, 05:40:13 PM »

Well, I put two options, dependant on how close I am, so option 2 still stands.
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2010, 05:50:28 PM »

Not really, I'm not much of a map maker. I'll see if I can do something, but don't rely too much on it.

Something with crosses and names and significant scenery made in MS Paint would do

I'll see what I can do. This isn't to scale and I need to add markers.
(click to show/hide)

paddyfool
Control

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2010, 06:27:56 PM »

Thank you for going to that extra effort!  Unfortunately, however, the link to the picture seems to be broken.,
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2010, 06:29:47 PM »

Thank you for going to that extra effort!  Unfortunately, however, the link to the picture seems to be broken.,

What does it say?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: