Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 11:24:40 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  Burnt Offerings (OOC)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Burnt Offerings (OOC)  (Read 67614 times)
Golden Dragon
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: November 02, 2011, 08:36:04 PM »

Sweet! Mandy's leap pays off.

Burn an AD for the to-hit roll on that second attack:
1d4.open(4)+2=5

Should leave me with two(?) AD.

Gregory the Golden Dragon
-I'm a child progeny.
-Most children are.
      Calvin & Hobbes
paddyfool
Control

View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: November 02, 2011, 08:58:50 PM »

Re-evaluate?

I suppose, tactically, the thing to do is to spend Argan's last action die on activating the crit against the quasit.
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: November 02, 2011, 09:50:09 PM »

I meant, since she's sprawled now instead of fliting about the room.

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
foproy
Control

View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: November 02, 2011, 11:55:40 PM »

i think alden and paiter have gone.

Jesus loves you, he died for your sins. Protoman hates you, he died for them twice. - Anonymous
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: November 03, 2011, 09:02:27 AM »

Aldne, Teo, and Paiter go after Mandy.

Argan delayed until after Divia, so I should have done him before Mandy, so I'll take care of that.

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: November 03, 2011, 10:52:41 AM »

And I'll let paddy revaluate... since I missed his combat reflexes post which killed the wrathspawn next to him. If he wants to delay until after Mandy and then walk up and try and curb stomp the quasit I'll allow it.

paddyfool
Control

View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: November 03, 2011, 07:46:14 PM »

That works.  (One way or another, it looks like the outcome's the same if I get to keep those die rolls, +/- a bit of cinematics and maybe an AD.  And apologies if this is less than usually coherent - set up and ran a good gig tonight, complete with cheerful post-gig drinks, and I should really be in bed right now).
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: November 03, 2011, 08:01:55 PM »

Don't drink and post. Wink

paddyfool
Control

View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: November 04, 2011, 07:36:28 AM »

Good advice.  I've decided to redirect those attacks against the two remaining Wrathspawn; a quasit on the ground would look like less of an immediate threat or honourable target to Argan, even if in reality it's still the most dangerous thing on the board.
vardeman
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: November 04, 2011, 09:19:27 AM »

Are we ready for the next round yet?

V
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: November 04, 2011, 10:18:56 AM »

Are we ready for the next round yet?

V

Waiting for Alden and Paiter, although I need to update with Argan and Teo's actions.

Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: November 05, 2011, 11:52:28 PM »

Let me see if I have the last post I made cached somewhere...

Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: November 06, 2011, 06:44:25 PM »

Gah... this is starting to look pathetic...

Ok, I had to go to the hospital this morning since an infection was clearing up as fast as it usually does. I'm fine, but I'm strung out on percoset, so I've been asleep all day and can't really focus. It shouldn't last more then a day or two and I'll recover the lost post when I'm clear headed.

Catodon
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1408 on: November 07, 2011, 02:52:03 PM »

Get well.
We'll still be here.

"I just do eyes"
Author of Gulliver's Trading Company and the map of the world of Gullivers travels:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/84956575/Gullivers-Trading-Co-Grub
http://browse.deviantart.com/#/art/Gulliver-s-Travels-World-Map-294804331?hf=1
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: November 30, 2011, 12:42:15 PM »

Ok, I give up on recovering the post. I have the updated records regarding damage and what not, so we'll just go from the top of the next round. Look for a post today.

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: