Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2014, 04:56:11 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  License to Improvise
| | |-+  [Setting conversion] Rokugan
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Setting conversion] Rokugan  (Read 19241 times)
Antilles
Mastermind
Control

Do I look like a people person?

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: November 17, 2010, 02:11:50 AM »

*poke*

Any more progress on this? Especially with the new tools from the Adventure Companion?

"After all is said and done, more is said than done."
- Aesop
aegis
Fantasy Craft Playtester
Control

A little dab'll do ya.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: November 17, 2010, 04:15:18 AM »

Hem, don't think so. Tongue  The AC is not going to change much in this document. I still have a few feats (including Morg's to add) before completion. And concerning Talents, I guess glimmerrat has been a little bit short on time lately.

If you read this glim, can you resume anytime soon or should I do the rest?
glimmerrat
Control

Iconoclast

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 18, 2010, 01:54:10 AM »

Hem, don't think so. Tongue  The AC is not going to change much in this document. I still have a few feats (including Morg's to add) before completion. And concerning Talents, I guess glimmerrat has been a little bit short on time lately.

If you read this glim, can you resume anytime soon or should I do the rest?

I'll crack on. I've been kinda busy with a few things Pat and Alex have asked me to do, but now that it's all done I can turn my hand back to this.

VAO Control; Crafty Freelancer; Freethinker

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
glimmerrat
Control

Iconoclast

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 18, 2010, 02:33:44 AM »

Imperial Family Talents

Miya
The Miya family are the Emperor’s voice in distant lands.
[1] • Attributes: +2 Dexterity, -2 Strength
[0] • Base Speed: 30 ft.
[1] • Agile Defense: Your base Defense increases by 1.
[1] • Enlightened Impress: Your maximum Impress rank increases to your Career Level + 5. Only the highest bonus from any single enlightened ability may apply to each skill.
[1] • Lean Season: You require only 1 common meal per day.
[1] • Riding Mounts Focus: You gain the Ride Skill’s Riding Mounts focus.
[2] • Sharp Mind: you gain 1 additional skill point per level.

Otomo
The Otomo family safeguard the Emperor’s political might.
[1] • Attributes: +2 Charisma, -2 Dexterity
[1] • Enlightened Bluff: Your maximum Bluff rank increases to your Career Level + 5. Only the highest bonus from any single enlightened ability may apply to each skill.
[3] • Repartee Basics: You gain the Repartee Basics feat.
[2] • Style Expert: You’re considered to have 2 additional Style feats for any ability based on the number of Style feats you have.

Seppun
The Seppun family guard the Emperor with their lives.
[1] • Attributes: +2 Strength, -2 Charisma
[1] • Crunch!: Your STR based damage rolls inflict 1 additional damage.
[1] • Edged Proficiency: You gain the Edged proficiency.
[1] • Enlightened Intimidate: Your maximum Intimidate rank increases to your Career Level + 5. Only the highest bonus from any single enlightened ability may apply to each skill.
[3] • Step In: Once per combat, you may choose to receive all of 1 attack’s damage on an adjacent character. Your Damage Reduction and Damage Resistance apply normally.

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
aegis
Fantasy Craft Playtester
Control

A little dab'll do ya.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: November 22, 2010, 02:16:17 AM »

Added! I'll update the document soon. By the way, didn't you forget the Toturi?  Grin
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 03:17:54 AM by aegis » Logged
glimmerrat
Control

Iconoclast

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 22, 2010, 04:53:52 AM »

Added! I'll update the document soon. By the way, didn't you forget the Toturi?  Grin

No! They suck!

aegis
Fantasy Craft Playtester
Control

A little dab'll do ya.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: November 24, 2010, 02:09:14 AM »

Hop, here it is: http://www.le-scriptorium.com/uploads/file/Aides_de_jeu/Mastercraft/l5r_conversion_guide.pdf

Morg asked me to add the kensai feat chain, but I'll ask Gentry first (since it is featured on Wyrmstone).
Wolfx
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 24, 2010, 08:08:23 AM »

I only glanced through it but it looks amazing. I thought it was Hare Clan (not Hase Clane), but I could be mistaken.

Any plans on including material from the Burning Sands?

Aric
Eärendle
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 26, 2010, 11:45:31 AM »

I did some work on the LBS factions before the Adventurer's Companion was released. I'll review them and post the updated versions this weekend.
Wolfx
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 30, 2010, 07:09:12 AM »

I did some work on the LBS factions before the Adventurer's Companion was released. I'll review them and post the updated versions this weekend.

Look forward to seeing this.

Thanks
Morgenstern
Control

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 28, 2010, 03:04:01 AM »

No! They suck!

Realistically, they're all Akodo. Naseru fostered out to the Hantei and might be considered ot have their Talent.

At your own pace: Do. It. Now.
How about some pie? - Heroes of the Expanse
Morgenstern
Control

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 16, 2011, 05:32:02 PM »

Card of the Day time!

RANGED COMBAT FEAT

Honor’s Hope
May righteousness guide my aim!
Prerequisites: Honor 2+
Benefit: Each time you destroy a unit with your heroic barrage, you earn 1 Reputation (see Battlefield Confrontations). You also gain a trick.
Honor’s Arrow (bow attack trick): If the target character has a lower Honor than you, your attack inflicts additional damage equal to your honor and the threat range is increased by 1. If this attack kills a special adversary you earn 1 Reputation.

Morgenstern
Control

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 17, 2011, 07:35:59 PM »

Card of the Day will be slightly delayed - I had to make a working 'tattoo magic' system for it to slot into, but the results were good fun Smiley

TATTOO FEATS

Ancient Inks
You have been tattooed with the blood of a god. The consequences can be… unexpected.
Benefit: Your highest attribute rises by 1 and your lowest attribute decreases by 1. When taking the Basic Skill Mastery feat you have access to a new skill pair: Strange Fate (Athletics & Bluff). Finally, roll twice on the following table and add those benefits to your Specialty (re-roll any duplicate results).
1 – Agile Defense: Your base defense increases by 1.
2 – Broad Learning: You gain 2 additional study Interests.
3 – Charming: Once per session, you may improve the disposition of any 1 non-adversary NPC by 5.
4 – Crunch!: Your Strength-based damage rolls inflict an additional +1 damage.
5 – Thick Hide 2: You are considered to be wearing partial armor that provides Damage Reduction 2. This damage reduction does not stack with other armor (only the best protection applies while wearing additional armor).
6 – Unarmed Proficiency: You gain the Unarmed proficiency.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 07:37:50 PM by Morgenstern » Logged

aegis
Fantasy Craft Playtester
Control

A little dab'll do ya.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: January 18, 2011, 02:14:35 AM »

Oooo, love it! I'll add that to the document soonish. I'm just wondering whether I should put Battlefield Confrontations in it or make it a separate, generic game aid. Same question for your dueling rules ...  Roll Eyes
Morgenstern
Control

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 18, 2011, 02:17:19 AM »

I would go ahead and fold both confrontations in. Rokugan is sort of the test case for the battlefield stuff and a number of the feats are going to reference one or the other of those two rulesets.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: