Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 30, 2014, 04:25:24 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Fantasy Craft
| | |-+  Faerie Heritage
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Faerie Heritage  (Read 265 times)
Stroess
Recruit

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2013, 06:36:52 PM »

Hi,

Here's another one that's hopefully easy... I saw that in Faerie Heritage that the character gets a +4 bonus with Opposed Bluff checks.  I kinda thought all Bluff checks were opposed.  Which ones aren't?

Thanks!

Stroess
Blankbeard
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 06:48:37 PM »

Any standard bluff is going to be opposed but you might substitute a bluff for another skill that isn't opposed due to a feat or trick.  A trick that let you substitute your Bluff skill for your attack roll would not be an opposed roll.  Not sure if there are any such situations in the core rules though.
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 09:12:18 PM »

Riddle mechanism traps. Helpers in cooperative Bluff checks. Trials.

Any other cases where the GM asks you to roll Bluff vs a DC.

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: