Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2014, 07:18:28 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Spycraft Third Edition
| | |-+  Crafty Games at GenCon 2010!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crafty Games at GenCon 2010!  (Read 826 times)
Crafty_Pat
Crafty Staff
Control

Your game room, kid-friendly again

View Profile WWW
« on: August 02, 2010, 12:09:54 PM »

Will you be at Gen Con 2010? We will, and we're bringing a bigger and better game than ever before!

• For the first time, Crafty Games has a booth (#320C, in the Studio 2 block). Stop by anytime to demo Fantasy Craft, chat with owner-designers Alex Flagg or Patrick Kapera about the future of your favorite game lines (we'll be there most often in the mornings), or pick up one or both of our new books!
  • Speaking of books, Gen Con's our premiere show for Fantasy Craft Second Printing (including all errata and upgrades to date) and Time of High Adventure. Pick them up together and get 10% ($5.00) off the core book. Use your punched Infrno sign-up sheet (in your GenCon bag, given to you when you enter the convention) for an additional 10% off!
  • For those who can't attend, we'll also be tweeting from the show - check it out on our front page or at the Crafty Games Gen Con tweetfeed!
  • For the very latest information about Spycraft Third, Ten Thousand Bullets, and more, plus a chance to directly influence development for our modern Mastercraft games, stop by our "Declassified" seminar on Thursday night (7pm, at the Marriott Indiana Ballroom C). We have a few surprises in store, so you won't want to miss it!

Hope to see you there!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 12:31:02 PM by Crafty_Alex » Logged

Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games
www.crafty-games.com

UPDATES/PRESS INFO
Mailing List: http://bit.ly/14FJIw7
RSS: www.crafty-games.com/needtoknow
Facebook: www.facebook.com/craftygames
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Crafty_Games

In game terms, reality is broken.
Nezeray
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 05:46:09 PM »

I had a great time with great players at Gencon!!  Even though the crazy Frenchman got filmed tossing money around and crowd surfing in a local dance club.  After a short video on YouTube, the rest of his party abandoned him.  Later that night he found that his plane ticket home had been cancelled. Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ-8YJ1p_ek

In my other game, the party made some friends with criminal ties, but they did accomplish their mission.  Luckily the crooks didn't figure out that the party worked for the Agency.  It's amazing how criminals shoot themselves in the leg when they jump off a balcony onto a gazebo. Smiley

James / Nezeray
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 05:51:51 PM by Nezeray » Logged
Grimace
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 11:19:12 AM »

I had a great time with great players at Gencon!!  Even though the crazy Frenchman got filmed tossing money around and crowd surfing in a local dance club.  After a short video on YouTube, the rest of his party abandoned him.  Later that night he found that his plane ticket home had been cancelled. Smiley

Hey I didn't leave him there, luckily he got my signals it was time to go when we had secured Emily.   Not sure what the agency thought about the Youtube video.  Cheesy

Grimace
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: