Author Topic: Ability cards  (Read 2680 times)

Krensky

• Control
  • WWTWD?
    • View Profile
Re: Ability cards
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 11:20:39 AM »
Not a huge amount. It's perfect fodder for a mail merge. Well a few mail merges.
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing without things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
PSN: Krensky_   Steam + GOG: Krensky

Mister Andersen

• Control
  • I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 02:51:10 PM »
When I rans a D&D Day adventure back in the days of 3.5 edition, I made up a deck of spells for the mage and the cleric

Doublebond

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 02:57:21 PM »
For what it's worth, I've already compiled a sheet that essentially covers this function for basic combat actions. I figured my players would probably want access to the rulebook's listing of basic actions at any given moment, so my possession of only one copy of the rulebook mandated that I have something like this.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 12:33:22 PM by Doublebond »

Blankbeard

• Handler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2010, 12:45:56 PM »
That is quite the snazzy item you have there, sir! 

Doublebond

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 12:49:36 PM »
That is quite the snazzy item you have there, sir! 

Many thanks. It better be good, considering how long I spent making it.  ;)

aegis

• Control
  • A little dab'll do ya.
    • View Profile
    • le Scriptorium
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2010, 02:46:09 PM »
That's indeed very useful, thanks. I know I'm being a little late for the cards, but I'm kind of away from my laptop right now. I'll try to post a few examples soon, though. :)

Gentry

• Control
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
    • Wyrmstone Homepage
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 07:00:45 PM »
For what it's worth, I've already compiled a sheet that essentially covers this function for basic combat actions. I figured my players would probably want access to the rulebook's listing of basic actions at any given moment, so my possession of only one copy of the rulebook mandated that I have something like this.

That is pretty cool. Is it errata compliant? I don't have my books with me to check.
I'm a secret VAO Control (Shh!)

Check out Wyrmstone for FC Open Source campaigning

Have you joined Knife Rights yet?

Live and game in Flyover Country? Join Tornado Alley Game Guil

Doublebond

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 07:21:55 PM »

That is pretty cool. Is it errata compliant? I don't have my books with me to check.

I specifically went through and tried to ensure all the changes were present. Do tell me if I missed any.