Cliff side lair
· Spear: Half-Action: Handle Item. Free Contempt Attack @ #5: 1d20+7=23. Damage: 1d10+4=11, Keen 20, Bleed
o #5 save vs massive damage, pass. Save vs damage, fail. Save vs bleed, fail
· Alien #2: Grapple vs Falling Leaf, loses, grapple ended
· Alien #4: Flurry Attacks 3-Eye, hits x3, 24 lethal damage
o 3-eye save vs critical injury, fail, bleeding
· Tough Nut: mount head on spear
· Falling Leaf: attack/attack #5, fail/fail
· Alien #5: flurry attack Leaf, hit, 30 damage, takes 4 damage (bleed), passes
o Leaf save vs massive damage, fail, dies
· Alien #6: [redacted]
· Alien #7: [redacted]
· 3-Eyes: 5'step, Glaive attack #4, hit, 1d10+5=11 damage, AP 2, keen 16.
o #4 save vs massive damage, fails, dies. Death throes, critical hit, spend AD, 7 points of acid to wounds, helmet fails 1st save, blinded, next action spent removing helmet
recocks his spear thrower and hurls it at one of the beasts attacking his pack mate. The shaft passes cleanly through the hard meat's shoulder, summoning a screaching his of outrage as he darts around the pillar towards the thick of the action.Tough Nut
roars in triumph and thrusts the severed head own onto his spear.
The hard meat holding Falling Leaf
suffers another head butt, this time from its prey and its enough to force it to release her. With her arms free, she aims two desperate slashes with her wrist blades at the one that had been attacking her from the front but in her worn state the attacks fall short and leave her open to a brutal counter attack that culminates with the hard meat slashing her belly open with its tail as it drives its tounge through her mask and deep into her brain, killing her instantly.Three-Eye
steps hurredly backwards, avoiding the recoiling meat that had been engaged with his fallen pack mate and stabs savagely forward. Though he lands a killing blow that slices its head from its body, it is poorly chosen and a gush of acid arcs through the dark and strikes his mask, burning out the optical sensors as it begins to eat through the metal towards his face.
· Thunder: Half - search check. Move 40' into canopy
· “Hunter”: Attack Thunder, 5 damage.
o save vs critical, fail, bleed, knock back, 3 falling damage.
o Energy attack vs Thunder, critical error, disarmed,
· Bug #1: grapple Step, fail
· Silent Step: Attack 1, fail. Attack 2, threat, spend AD, bug dies
o Death throes misses.
Manfully ignoring the sting from his splash injury, Thunderstrike
immediately leaps into the canopy overhead in an attempt to track the other hunter. He is already too late, however, as his foe aims a slash at his groin. The armour is enough to deflect the worst of it, but the impact is enough to knock him backwards out of the tree where he lands heavily on the ground. But it is not total defeat, for in his hand he holds his opponent's plasma caster.
The remaining bug once again attempts to wrap itself around the young yutja fighting it in order to burn her to death with its own injury, but Step
proves too fast: a scything blow rips open the top of the beats skull, and she dances away as the plume of acid harmlessly detroys the greenery.
Heart of Darkness
· Alien #2: Run (flatfooted)
· Alien #3: Run (flatfooted)
· Alien #4: Run (flatfooted)
· Alien #5: Run (flatfooted)
· Alien #6: Run (flatfooted)
· Broken Tusk: Attack #2, critical hit, spend AD
o #2 fails damage save, dies. Death throes misses.
readies himself as the first wave of the hard meat erupts from the depths and swarms him. With contemptuous ease he slays the first of them to fall within his reach, but already he can glimpse even more following the first five.