Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 21, 2014, 05:05:38 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  [Game-play] Predator: First Blood
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Game-play] Predator: First Blood  (Read 12971 times)
Girlfriday
Operative

Proud owner of 2 beautiful sons.

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: November 22, 2010, 05:34:42 AM »

Pauses to look around, Step cackles as she goes to work on the corpse, taking several trophies from this odd breed of hard meat.

(click to show/hide)

Mister Andersen
Control

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 22, 2010, 10:37:05 AM »

Dhampire
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 24, 2010, 02:32:15 PM »

Swift Spear steps up next to Three Eye and with a howl hurls a vengeful spear to his foe, wishing a swift death to his enemy.

We've gotten our blooding kills, lets pull back.

His gaze briefly hangs on Falling Leaf's body, and his face hardens, steeling away any chance of retrieving her body... for in that way would lie his death.

(click to show/hide)

I aim to misbehave.
Mister Andersen
Control

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 02, 2010, 09:31:29 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Swift Spear steps up next to Three Eye and with a howl hurls a vengeful spear to his foe, wishing a swift death to his enemy. His desire is granted as the spear cleaves through the brainmeat of the one he had just wounded, felling it instantly

We've gotten our blooding kills, lets pull back.

His gaze briefly hangs on Falling Leaf's body, and his face hardens, steeling away any chance of retrieving her body... for in that way would lie his death.

Tough Nut, hearing the call of further glory, dashes into the main area of the cave bearing his prize like a totem.

Three-Eye realizes he's broken his first and greatest rule, to catastrophic consequences. But he won't dishonor his ancestors by turning his back on prey. He keeps swinging for the fences, slaying the nearest hard meat that sunders its head from its body. The two that remain regard him warily, making it clear that they stand guard over their unhatched brood. Given the cry he hears from the distant Broken Tusk, he pulls back towards the main part of the cave.

(click to show/hide)

The other hunter drops gleefully to the ground, only to have his feet swept out from under him. He seems almost evenly matched to your sensei, but with a single save blow Thunderstrike blungers his wrist blades through the side of his attacker's skull and twists. Yanking his weapon clear, blood, bone ad brains spray outwards in its wake.

Pausing to look around, Step cackles as she goes to work on the corpse, taking several trophies from this odd breed of hard meat.

(click to show/hide)

Laughing with the thrill of exhileration, Tusk slashes left and right, failing to make any further connection. As the creatures press the attack, he nimbly leaps backwards and bounds up out of the hole he jumped down. He shouts "Does anyone still have need of a kill? I come bearing gifts!" He pirouettes on the ball of one foot, dreds flicking out behind him as he turns to meet the tidal surge of bodies.
[/quote]

Dhampire
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 02, 2010, 10:29:38 AM »

Swift Spear continues his movement, increasing in speed as he pumps his massive leg muscles to speed him out of this place.  Only the slight hobble on his gimped knee gives him any difficulty.

Full-Action: Run! (or Double-Move, if not possible)

I aim to misbehave.
Girlfriday
Operative

Proud owner of 2 beautiful sons.

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 03, 2010, 04:53:13 AM »

Step continues to prepare the corpse.

glimmerrat
Control

Iconoclast

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 03, 2010, 05:03:41 AM »

Tusk bellows at the others "Get out of here you churls! I'll give these bugs something to chew on while you all run - WITH YOUR TAILS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!" He laughs manically as he hacks and hews at the hard meat.

(click to show/hide)

VAO Control; Crafty Freelancer; Freethinker

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
Gentry