Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2014, 04:10:44 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Off-Topic
| | |-+  The Repeat List
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Repeat List  (Read 49362 times)
Mister Andersen
Control

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: October 01, 2014, 09:27:23 AM »

Crafty_Pat
Crafty Staff
Control

End of the World? Donít believe the hype.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #421 on: October 01, 2014, 06:29:10 PM »

Grin

Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games
www.crafty-games.com

UPDATES/PRESS INFO
Mailing List: http://bit.ly/14FJIw7
RSS: www.crafty-games.com/needtoknow
Facebook: www.facebook.com/craftygames
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Crafty_Games
YouTube: www.youtube.com/craftyhomeoffice

In game terms, reality is b
MilitiaJim
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #422 on: October 01, 2014, 09:14:38 PM »

Not Volbeat's best work, but Heaven Nor Hell has been sticking in my brain for the last few days.

"Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."  ("A sword is never a killer, it's a tool  in the killer's hands.")
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca "the younger" ca. (4 BC - 65 AD)
Mutt
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 01, 2014, 11:56:15 PM »

The song Database by MAN WITH A MISSION (yes, in all capital letters; they're a Japanese band using English in their name) won't get out of my head. Helps that it's the opening for an anime I like, Log Horizon.
ludomastro
Control

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 02, 2014, 11:09:12 AM »

The song Database by MAN WITH A MISSION (yes, in all capital letters; they're a Japanese band using English in their name) won't get out of my head. Helps that it's the opening for an anime I like, Log Horizon.

Nice song!  Is Log Horizon any good?  That sounds like a weird question given that you stated you like it, but I guess what I'm asking, is how does it stack up with other, well known anime?  How accessible is it?

RusVal
Control

There are no ends. Only new beginnings.

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 02, 2014, 03:37:30 PM »

Nice song!  Is Log Horizon any good?  That sounds like a weird question given that you stated you like it, but I guess what I'm asking, is how does it stack up with other, well known anime?  How accessible is it?

Glass Reflection's review of Log Horizon

"Why don't you wear a helmet?  I feel anonymous and disposable..." -VGCats

"What is this, a bad spy movie?!  You two are going to get us all killed!" -Jack Carver, Far Cry
ludomastro
Control

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 04, 2014, 03:48:25 AM »

Glass Reflection's review of Log Horizon

Thanks.

Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 10, 2014, 10:47:39 AM »

Due to relevance to people's interests, I'll just leave this here.

Edit: Would you believe...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 10:52:41 AM by Krensky » Logged

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
Mutt
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 11, 2014, 02:23:16 PM »

Another song from a Japanese band that uses English lyrics: B'z and their track, Into Free -Dangan-. This is the opening song for the video game Dragon's Dogma, which I think is what Fantasy Craft combat would easily replicate; just watch this video and try not to get pumped-up!
Wolverine
Control

I want to smoke a fairy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #429 on: October 11, 2014, 03:32:36 PM »

Say what you like about Doctor Who, but they have excellent taste when it comes to hiring bands to perform on the show: Don't Stop Me Now - Foxes from Mummy on the Orient Express.

"Dickhead books?"
 -Patrick Kapera wrestling with the New Zealand accent
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: