Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2014, 01:57:43 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Powered by Products
| | |-+  [Reality Blurs]Old School Fantasy Character Creation Contest
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Reality Blurs]Old School Fantasy Character Creation Contest  (Read 3990 times)
razorwise
Powered By Publisher
Jr. Agent

View Profile WWW
« on: March 31, 2010, 08:28:42 AM »

Hello Gang,

The response to OSF has been terrific and there have been a LOT of downloads of the Heroes as well, so we thought.

Why not have a contest and see what you guys come up with?

The skinny is we want them set up as seen in OSF: Heroes, deadline is April 15th, and winning entries get a prize!

Visit our site for full details.

Regards,

Sean

Doublebond
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 10:03:21 AM »

Any restrictions on the eras the character can incorporate?
razorwise
Powered By Publisher
Jr. Agent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 11:36:48 AM »

Any restrictions on the eras the character can incorporate?

Not that I can think of, but I'm sure you're about to blow my mind. Tell me what you're thinking about. Color me intrigued. Smiley

Regards,

Sean

Wolverine
Control

I want to smoke a fairy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 11:53:36 AM »

I got half way through putting together a Pech Burglar before realising that there was already one in the Heroes Pack Roll Eyes

Luckily, I have a few backup ideas.

"Dickhead books?"
 -Patrick Kapera wrestling with the New Zealand accent
razorwise
Powered By Publisher
Jr. Agent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 03:53:39 PM »

I got half way through putting together a Pech Burglar before realising that there was already one in the Heroes Pack Roll Eyes

Luckily, I have a few backup ideas.

Good catch.  We look forward to seeing what you come up!

Regards,

Sean

MilitiaJim
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 10:43:25 PM »

Am I the only person having issues with the pdf having a stack of attachments and not more than one page?  (I'm using Foxit Reader, not Adobe, for the record.  It could be me.)

"Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."  ("A sword is never a killer, it's a tool  in the killer's hands.")
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca "the younger" ca. (4 BC - 65 AD)
razorwise
Powered By Publisher
Jr. Agent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 10:53:04 PM »

Am I the only person having issues with the pdf having a stack of attachments and not more than one page?  (I'm using Foxit Reader, not Adobe, for the record.  It could be me.)

Hiya!

Essentially, you have to have Adobe 8.0 or greater because of the way it's packaged to retain the form fillable qualities.

We talk about it on this thread here: http://www.crafty-games.com/forum/index.php?topic=3726.0

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Sean

Arakor
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 08:11:15 AM »

I've got a real dozey of an idea.
Now to put pen to paper ...

razorwise
Powered By Publisher
Jr. Agent