Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 29, 2014, 04:00:50 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Powered by Products
| | |-+  [Reality Blurs]Developer News: Old School Fantasy #1 Releases and More!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Reality Blurs]Developer News: Old School Fantasy #1 Releases and More!  (Read 1644 times)
razorwise
Powered By Publisher
Jr. Agent

View Profile WWW
« on: March 22, 2010, 06:28:33 AM »

If you haven't checked out the news on our respective sites, you should. We're pleased to announce that we'll be releasing official Fantasy Craft products, and are kicking it off with A Keg for Dragon,

In honor of this momentous occasion, we are proud to present A Keg for Dragon, our first Fantasy Craft release in our new product line, Old School Fantasy. available both on the RB site, as well as DTRPG. It’s a lighthearted romp complete with townsfolk, orcs, goblins, a dragon, and a keg of whiskey. Using the scaling rules of Fantasy Craft, you can play this with characters of any level. It works well for a campaign kick-off, a one-off, or is easily integrated into your own campaign. What's better than that? It's only $5.00!

We also hope you join our forums, and follow us on Twitter (@RealityBlurs) and Facebook!

Regards,

Sean

razorwise
Powered By Publisher
Jr. Agent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 12:10:03 PM »

We thank you all for the reception we're getting in the community, and we'd be happy to hear feedback from you guys on this adventure!

Thanks,

Sean

Wolverine
Control

I want to smoke a fairy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 04:00:57 AM »

I haven't read through the adventure in detail (yet), but there is one thing in the first couple of pages that I really liked.

The button to turn off the background art. Great idea, and makes it much easier to print out Smiley

"Dickhead books?"
 -Patrick Kapera wrestling with the New Zealand accent
razorwise