Author Topic: Class Compendium  (Read 28527 times)

Slashes-With-Claws

• Handler
  • I will eat your heart!
    • View Profile
Re: Class Compendium
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2016, 05:07:47 PM »
Let's Get Organized!  Coming back from vacation I am adding Organizations to my game.  This fits really well since three of the four players were already in organizations and I wanted to try and come up with some benefit for it (I was just giving them free access to an appropriate Workshop including for Downtime Checks to make money).  So I spent a few days going over the Organization stuff and now have actually stuff for my players to make use of!  It is great!

Big_Jim

• Handler
  • An integral part of any plan for world domination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2016, 10:46:09 PM »
Glad you like it! It's one of my favorite things I've created. Any ideas or improvements are welcomed!

Slashes-With-Claws

• Handler
  • I will eat your heart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2016, 05:11:27 AM »
Glad you like it! It's one of my favorite things I've created. Any ideas or improvements are welcomed!

First session back from vacation is tomorrow, so I will see how that goes.  But, from my initial look over it all my only concern is that maybe the Rep Costs for advancement should be a little higher.  Also wondering if there should be a final 4 point Recognition Bonus of +1 to Skills A, B, and C, but I can understand limiting it to two Skills, so not going to push for that.

Also glad the book the logic for the Favor Discount Design Point Cost thing since I have several Favors I have added to my game.  I added two Renown Tracks (Underworld and Arcane) and added several new Favors to take advantage of them.  Underworld gets access to the existing Reconnaissance (Can get people to case an area) and Safe Haven (Criminal Safe Houses) as well as a new Favor called Trusted Fence that lets you sell stolen goods without risk of being caught (Rep Cost is based on silver value of stuff fenced).  Arcane gets access to the existing Blessing Favor (Magical Buffs) as well as two new Favors: Spell Training which for a cost and lots of time adds temporary Spell Slots and Mana Spring which temporarily increases your maximum Spell Points.  And so when I added a Guild of Mages they got access to Spell Training and Mana Spring and thanks to the book giving the logic on the Design Post Cost I was able to easily figure it and slot them in.

Mister Andersen

• Control
  • I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2016, 12:50:39 AM »
Are you taking suggestions for volume #2?