Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 27, 2014, 06:44:17 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Spycraft Third Edition
| | |-+  Existing Lines
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Existing Lines  (Read 3819 times)
Trigger
Operative

Never Trust Your Contact!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2010, 09:38:27 AM »

Pat can you list like a couple things that 3rd will not have that 2.0 does, or vice versa, Just to see what a couple main differences are in determining what Spycraft ship to sail?

"Identity confirmed...welcome agent"
Crafty_Pat
Crafty Staff
Control

End of the World? Donít believe the hype.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 10:08:05 AM »

Pat can you list like a couple things that 3rd will not have that 2.0 does, or vice versa, Just to see what a couple main differences are in determining what Spycraft ship to sail?

Too early to start listing features - and besides, there's still plenty of time for us to change our mind on something. No need to confuse folks by announcing design points that may vary in print! Smiley

Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games
www.crafty-games.com

UPDATES/PRESS INFO
Mailing List: http://bit.ly/14FJIw7
RSS: www.crafty-games.com/needtoknow
Facebook: www.facebook.com/craftygames
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Crafty_Games
YouTube: www.youtube.com/craftyhomeoffice

In game terms, reality is b
pawsplay
Powered By Publisher
Control

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 10:25:10 AM »

buh? I knew getting SP 2.0 in the Haiti bundle seemed fishy! You rascals. Smiley Well, time to revise the Amazon list...
Crafty_Pat
Crafty Staff
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 10:36:38 AM »

buh? I knew getting SP 2.0 in the Haiti bundle seemed fishy! You rascals. Smiley Well, time to revise the Amazon list...

You got 2.0 in the Haiti bundle?

Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games
www.crafty-games.com

UPDATES/PRESS INFO

pawsplay
Powered By Publisher
Control

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 11:07:36 AM »

You got 2.0 in the Haiti bundle?

No, wait, I'm insane. Smiley I got it during the GM's day sale.
Trigger
Operative

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010, 12:26:10 PM »

Too early to start listing features - and besides, there's still plenty of time for us to change our mind on something. No need to confuse folks by announcing design points that may vary in print! Smiley
Ok...Can you sell me then with one statement why I should jump over to SC 3.0.  (and don't just say it's better   Grin )

Crafty_Pat
Crafty Staff
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 12:29:23 PM »

Ok...Can you sell me then with one statement why I should jump over to SC 3.0.  (and don't just say it's better   Grin )

Just one statement? It's Mastercraft, and the ultimate espionage RPG.

Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games
www.crafty-games.com

UPDATES/PRESS INFO

Desertpuma
Control

Highest Level LSpy Agent 16th, almost 17th

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2010, 12:34:07 PM »

It will contain universal simplicity allowing you to cross multiple genres in the context of one system but primarily being focused on modern day espionage.

(as examples of other systems that have done so include GURPS and Palladium, especially RIFTS)

Living Spycraft Masterm
Trigger
Operative

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2010, 02:18:00 PM »

Ok...Can you sell me then with one statement why I should jump over to SC 3.0.  (and don't just say it's better   Grin )

Just one statement? It's Mastercraft, and the ultimate espionage RPG.
Ok Pat, was looking for something a little more concrete then your opinion of your own product.  Wink

I was kinda being serious with the question.  looking for something like "Its way simpler than 2.0 Trigger and your group will certainly get everything out of SC 3.0 like your group does in 2.0 because SC 3.0 does....[fill in blank]"

Wolverine
Control

I want to smoke a fairy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2010, 02:35:49 PM »

How about 'the Gear chapter won't make your eyes bleed'?

Or 'you'll be able to combine it with Fantasy Craft and have your agents go up against a villainous SCA-like organisation'?

"Dickhead books?"
 -Patrick Kapera wrestling with the New Zealand accent
gaghiel42
Handler

The Dude abides.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2010, 03:53:22 PM »

Or 'you'll be able to combine it with Fantasy Craft and have your agents go up against a villainous SCA-like organisation'?

*sold*

Agent Codename Whitefire
Wheelman for Life
Charlie_X
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2010, 06:40:03 PM »

Personally I want some techie steampunk goodness and FF-tech in my fantasy campaign, so the more potential crossover the better.
Doublebond
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2010, 08:27:08 PM »

I would have to agree. I know it's a while off, but the sooner MC gets a Steampunk supplement the sooner I'd...do something? I dunno. I'd certainly buy it, at least.
pawsplay