After Hours Espionage
Copyright 2010 Winged Warrior Publishing (ASCAP). All Rights Reserved!
Song Length = 4:19
Audio = Stereo MP3
Sample Rate = 44,100 Samples/Second
Bit Rate = 192 Bits/Second
Style = Cinematic / Soundtrack
Theme = Just another night on the job for our heroes. After Hours Espionage
, written and produced by Stratos, is the third release from Spycraft The Soundtrack
Early comments on the imagery After Hours Espionage invokes include:
· It immediately conjures a sprawling mission montage in moonlit Prague, possibly in a twisted revisionist Cold War or brisk alternate timeline where your agents wage a desperate struggle against a looming, Orwellian menace. Crafty Pat
· One of my favorite scenes in any spy movie or television program is when the heroes use the cover of a dinner party or gala for infiltration purposes on their mission; when done right this setting can reveal a lot of character development and often leads to some fun cinematography. Stratos Spycraft The Soundtrack
features music styles inspired by the Bond, Bourne, and Mission Impossible movies, Chuck, 24, and Alias series, and more. Spycraft The Soundtrack is part of the Universe87 catalog (cyberpunk / espionage / post-apoc / modern music) from Bailey Records Composition and Sound Design. Additional Universe87 catalog releases include Autumnal Slumber (Bailey Records, April 1, 2003), Warlands The Soundtrack (Bailey Records, April 21, 2009) and others.
· Hear it here http://www.myspace.com/BaileyRecords
· Hear it here http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=1318573&t=7685
· Buy it here http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=78886&affiliate_id=136550