Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2014, 09:36:59 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Spycraft Third Edition
| | |-+  Presenting... "After Hours Espionage" (Spycraft - The Soundtrack)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Presenting... "After Hours Espionage" (Spycraft - The Soundtrack)  (Read 822 times)
Stratos
Recruit

View Profile WWW
« on: February 16, 2010, 04:33:58 PM »

After Hours Espionage
Copyright 2010 Winged Warrior Publishing (ASCAP).  All Rights Reserved!
Song Length = 4:19
Audio = Stereo MP3
Sample Rate = 44,100 Samples/Second
Bit Rate = 192 Bits/Second

Style = Cinematic / Soundtrack
Theme = Just another night on the job for our heroes.

After Hours Espionage, written and produced by Stratos, is the third release from Spycraft – The Soundtrack.

Early comments on the imagery After Hours Espionage invokes include:
· “It immediately conjures a sprawling mission montage in moonlit Prague, possibly in a twisted revisionist Cold War or brisk alternate timeline where your agents wage a desperate struggle against a looming, Orwellian menace.” – Crafty Pat
· “One of my favorite scenes in any spy movie or television program is when the heroes use the cover of a dinner party or gala for infiltration purposes on their mission; when done right this setting can reveal a lot of character development and often leads to some fun cinematography.” – Stratos

Spycraft – The Soundtrack features music styles inspired by the Bond, Bourne, and Mission Impossible movies, Chuck, 24, and Alias series, and more.  Spycraft – The Soundtrack is part of the Universe87 catalog (cyberpunk / espionage / post-apoc / modern music) from Bailey Records Composition and Sound Design.  Additional Universe87 catalog releases include Autumnal Slumber (Bailey Records, April 1, 2003), Warlands – The Soundtrack (Bailey Records, April 21, 2009) and others.

· Hear it here – http://www.myspace.com/BaileyRecords
· Hear it here – http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=1318573&t=7685
· Buy it here – http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=78886&affiliate_id=136550
Desertpuma
Control

Highest Level LSpy Agent 16th, almost 17th

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 10:47:59 AM »

Stratos, I have a question ... Will you be putting out a track in honor Mr Peter Graves? ... You could call just Mr. Graves and have it reference the M:I shows he did. It would be kind of cool to have that late 60s jazz theme.

Crusader Citadel

Living Spycraft Mastermind Council Member

Crafty For Life!
Stratos
Recruit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 10:57:17 AM »

Stratos, I have a question ... Will you be putting out a track in honor Mr Peter Graves? ... You could call just Mr. Graves and have it reference the M:I shows he did. It would be kind of cool to have that late 60s jazz theme.

Yeah, as I said in the other thread, I like the idea and I will look into it for possibly the May 2010 release.  Thanks for the idea.
Desertpuma
Control

Highest Level LSpy Agent 16th, almost 17th

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 11:17:06 AM »

Anytime....

Crusader Citadel

Living Spycraft Mastermind Council Member

Crafty For Life!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: