Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2014, 12:41:42 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Wiki Development
| | |-+  Creating new pages on the Wiki
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Creating new pages on the Wiki  (Read 4507 times)
pawsplay
Powered By Publisher
Control

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2010, 10:04:55 PM »

Is the Wiki restricted? Just curious, when I try to create a page the Body section does not seem to have a fillable field.
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 10:34:59 PM »

Are you using NoScript or anything?

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
pawsplay
Powered By Publisher
Control

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 11:25:04 PM »

No. Any security settings I should look at?
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 11:53:14 PM »

What browser?

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
pawsplay
Powered By Publisher
Control

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 12:18:58 PM »

IE 8 for Windows Vista. Please don't laugh. Smiley
Morgenstern
Control

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2010, 01:14:50 PM »

I'm not laughing. Having the exact same problem is why I don't end up contributing anything to the wiki. I can't even follow links to the wiki nodes - I click on them and get dumped to the front page.

At your own pace: Do. It. Now.
How about some pie? - Heroes of the Expanse
Morganti
Handler

Endless Eternity, Eternally Endless.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2010, 01:22:48 PM »

Code:
Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2)
Timestamp: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:21:47 UTC

Line: 90
Char: 3462
Code: 0
URI: http://crafty-games.com/sites/all/modules/fckeditor/fckeditor/editor/js/fckeditorcode_ie.js
This is the source of your pain and suffereing it looks like Scott, and pawsplay.  An error in how the wiki script handles ie.

~Do you think its possible that someone else is doing this very same thing at this very same moment?~
~D~
Morgenstern
Control

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2010, 01:26:52 PM »

*chuckle* So now we just need some red lasers and blue lasers for the other half of the battle Smiley.

At your own pace: Do. It. Now.
How about some pie? - Heroes of the Expanse
MilitiaJim
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2010, 02:36:52 PM »

Or a flamethrower.  And by flamethrower I mean Firefox.

"Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."  ("A sword is never a killer, it's a tool  in the killer's hands.")
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca "the younger" ca. (4 BC - 65 AD)
Morganti
Handler

Endless Eternity, Eternally Endless.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2010, 02:43:07 PM »

Or a flamethrower.  And by flamethrower I mean Firefox.
Or Chrome, or really anything not IE at this point...
or an update to the wiki software...

OR just a big purple laser.

~Do you think its possible that someone else is doing this very same thing at this very same moment?~
~D~
Mister Andersen
Control

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2010, 11:32:10 PM »

In Gods name, why?

pawsplay