Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 28, 2014, 07:13:00 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  A new game. If interested please check it out.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A new game. If interested please check it out.  (Read 1164 times)
Silverthorne
Recruit

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2007, 10:07:44 PM »

I am looking for a group of 4 to 6 agents.  For a short introductory mission. 

Spycraft 2.0.  level one.  Stats are built on Lspycraft rules.  Any class in the Basic book are welcome.  All people interested will be free agents.  Recruited for a specific mission. 

Information on world background. 

Dr William Stone, a previously unknown scientist, made a disturbing discovery.  His discovery could jeopardize the world's economy.  Few people have heard about this discovery.  Those who are in the know are interested.  The people that are in the know are very cautious.  The files are hidden and only the Doctor knows where they are. 

The group will be hired as freelancers to get close enough to Dr Stone to locate his notes and if needed dispose of those notes.  Dr Stone is a very reclusive scientist.  His home location is unknown.  The only place Doctor Stone goes with any regularity is a Pub on the lower east side of London.  He shows up most weeks for a few drinks with his friend Alexander Winton. 

Most of the world's agencies do not yet know of Dr Stone's discovery.  Its only a matter of time.

All classes are welcome to apply for the position.  If all goes well freelancers may become company personnel.

For those interested please send a copy of your character sheet to me via private message.  Thank you for your attention.
Bill Whitmore
Mastermind
Control

Woot, I got a new hat! :P

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 11:30:49 PM »

What kind of game?  I am assuming this is a play by post game but some people were talking about OpenRPG earlier so I want to make sure.

Don't follow your passion.  Take it with you.

ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!   Ramen.
Silverthorne
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 06:16:56 AM »

sorry, I had not noticed the openrpg topics.  This will be a play by post.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: