Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 28, 2014, 06:12:57 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Mistborn Adventure Game
| | |-+  Mistborn System
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mistborn System  (Read 1593 times)
Horsepool
Recruit

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2010, 04:51:26 AM »

I just learned of this project not 5minutes ago and got extremely excited about it.  When I checked what company was putting it out, I cringed a little. While overall Craft Games does good work from what I have read, I really dislike the d20 system.   Will Mistborn be d20 based, or will you be crafting a new system to better suit the game world?

I really don't mean to be disrespectful in this question. d20 wishes to be more than it is, and during the clout of badly produced games and source books during its rise I noticed more and more I didn't like about the system.   I could go into a detailed rant, but I think I'll decline unless pressed by someone on staff if they wish more details.

Thanks in advance for the heads up, and I do look forward to seeing this project come to fruition.
spinningdice
Control

The power of the Dice compels you!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 05:37:52 AM »

I'm not staff, but it has been confirmed that Mistborn (&Looking Glass Wars) are not D20 in any form. They will be using a more story based system much lighter on rules than Crafty's current offerings.
Horsepool
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 05:40:31 AM »

Not sure if I approve of that either  Grin
But, since it's not d20 and instead something new, and hopefully constructed with the tone of the world in mind, I am excited!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: