Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2014, 05:59:46 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Customer Service
| | |-+  Release Order?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Release Order?  (Read 675 times)
Sletchman
Control

Gentleman Scholar.

View Profile WWW
« on: December 02, 2009, 04:31:04 PM »

I understand that this may be against your policy of "No dates until they're a sure thing" which I completely respect and understand, but I was wondering if there exists an approximate order of releases?  Just what major things, that we have been made aware of, are being released next, and the time after, and so on?

If you feel inclined to give speculative release dates thats great, but I don't expect them, nor am I asking for them.  Just a feel for whats comming next.  I also don't expect you to use a simple post to make known previously unannounced products, so you can skip them or whatever suits your needs.

Also, on the In Development page under 10k Bullets, it has "now includes mastercraft rules" and seems to suggest that it is a SpyCraft book, with MasterCraft add-ons [dual system]?  Is this the case, or is it a strictly MasterCraft book?
tenebrae
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 05:52:54 PM »

I'd be specifically interested in whereabouts on the release list the remaining Spellbound products are.

(I want me a Reaper!)
Crafty_Pat
Crafty Staff
Control

Your game room, kid-friendly again

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 11:28:22 AM »

Expect some new information about upcoming releases - and probably new sales text for 10kB - in our State of the Company, coming later this month.

Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games
www.crafty-games.com

UPDATES/PRESS INFO
Mailing List: http://bit.ly/14FJIw7
RSS: www.crafty-games.com/needtoknow
Facebook: www.facebook.com/craftygames
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Crafty_Games

In game terms, reality is broken.
ThunderMonkey
Control

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 12:27:36 PM »

Expect some new information about upcoming releases - and probably new sales text for 10kB - in our State of the Company, coming later this month.

Yay!

Work done by an officer's doppleganger in a parallel universe cannot be claimed as overtime.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: