Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2014, 06:09:22 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Customer Service
| | |-+  Hows That Errata Coming Along?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hows That Errata Coming Along?  (Read 716 times)
ChenSun
Recruit

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2009, 04:11:33 PM »

Hey I just had two quick questions regarding the up coming errata

Question 1: Is there a round about date set for the errata?

Question 2: Should I wait for the errata to come out before I set up my Fantasy Craft Campaign, or will this errata just be small tweaks to the game engine?   

Thanks In Advance  Grin
Crafty_Alex
Crafty Staff
Control

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 04:39:37 PM »

Hey I just had two quick questions regarding the up coming errata

Question 1: Is there a round about date set for the errata?

Not at this time. We're hoping to get to it soon and have been collecting data, but we are working on product feverishly Smiley

Question 2: Should I wait for the errata to come out before I set up my Fantasy Craft Campaign, or will this errata just be small tweaks to the game engine?   

There is nothing game-breakingly broken in Fantasy Craft, and no core rules are being rewritten, so I would say get your campaign started! Most errata will focus on typos, clarifications and simple changes (such as dropping Circle of Power from the Sage's Cross-Training, changing bonuses from using 1-handed weapons with 2 hands and Size mods to grappling, etc.) rather than excising large chunks of text or completely rebuilding rules. All these should be light enough they won't affect the characters seriously, aside from maybe a swapped modifier here and there Smiley

ChenSun
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 04:58:31 PM »

Thanks a Million Grafty_Alex!  I'm so happy to hear that I can go along with my Campaign with out worrying that there will be major changes to the game, PHEW!!!!  Thanks again you made my day Smiley  And thank you for making such a kick ass game! 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: