White Hats and Black Rifles
Since its inception in the early years of the Cold War, the M16 has become one of the most ubiquitous assault rifles in the world. In American service, its longevity is unmatched by any other rifle - and precious few other infantry weapons. Its modularity enables both civilian and military users to adapt it to a wide variety of roles, from long-range competition to intense close quarters combat. What do you use your "AR" for?
Shooter's Guide: Sweet Sixteen is 93 Games Studio's fifth weapon supplement for the Twilight: 2013 roleplaying game. It examines the evolution of the M16, from the first prototypes to today's cutting-edge engineering developments. Detailed Reflex System information is provided for over 20 versions of the basic platform, as well as a modular rifle construction system enabling you to select your personal weapon from over 100 permutations. This dual-statted product also provides weapon and equipment traits and new qualities and feats for Spycraft 2.0. Sling up, rifleman!
Full Weapons List:
• ArmaLite AR-10A4 and AR-10(T) (7.62mm NATO)
• M16A1, M16A2, M16A3, and M16A4 (5.56mm NATO)
• M4, M4A1 (5.56mm NATO)
• Diemaco C7, C7A1, and C7A2 (5.56mm NATO)
• M231 Firing Port Weapon (5.56mm NATO)
• Colt RO635 and 639 (9mm Parabellum)
• Mk 18 Mod 0 CQBR (5.56mm NATO)
• Olympic Arms OA-93 (5.56mm NATO)
• AMU National Match Rifle (5.56mm NATO)
• M110 SASS and Mk 11 Mod 0 (7.62mm NATO)
• SAM-R (5.56mm NATO)
• Heckler & Koch HK416 (5.56mm NATO)http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=65433&affiliate_id=1375