Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 01, 2014, 04:18:37 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Powered by Products
| | |-+  [Battlefield Press, Inc.] Sherwood: The Legend of Robin Hood
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Battlefield Press, Inc.] Sherwood: The Legend of Robin Hood  (Read 1502 times)
BPIJonathan
Powered By Publisher
Recruit

U.N.I.T. Commander

View Profile WWW
« on: October 23, 2009, 11:07:31 AM »

Battlefield Press, Inc. is proud to announce a redevelopment of our OGL setting , Sherwood the Legend of Robin Hood, for the Fantasy Craft game engine. It will not just be a re-release of existing material, but will contain completely new content designed around the Fantasy Craft game engine. The release date for the FantasyCraft version is unknown, but watch this spot for more information. Also any questions you might have can be posted here. 

Jonathan M. Thompson
Battlefield Press, Inc / Solar Flare Productions
thompsonjm (at) gmail (dot) com 
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan
Makers of Sherwood, Trius Fantasy and Crios for FantasyCraft
BPIJonathan