Author Topic: What about this?  (Read 7508 times)

Bubbalin

• Jr. Agent
    • View Profile
Re: What about this?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 09:05:47 AM »
Excellent... I look forward to watching this session. I'm trying to remember what Princess Leia said to Obi Wan about him being her only hope, or some such guff on her hologram message. Memory defeats me, but that's what I'm saying to you waterdhavian.

Gencon is on my list of 'things to see before you die'. At this rate though, I might just die first.

So... Are we going to get an estimated release date at Gencon? :) You know, an announcement of the announcement? :P

Morgenstern

• Control
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 12:40:31 PM »
*chuckle*

This is Heaven *mimes large box*
This is Earth *mimes placing second large box atop first*
This is us shoving real hard *grunts and mimes leaning into boxes*
This is the finish line *runs the toe of shoe about 2 inches in front of the edge of the box*
We really are that close.
It is still my sincere hope we'll just sell the books at the show rather than having to mess with a release date any longer :). We have ... other... cool stuff to reveal. Some of which will definitely be better if their are pictures *hint-hint*.

Now if we could get some video up of the books selling at the show, I'd be a happy camper ;D.
At your own pace: Do. It. Now.
Making some Cyberpunk and Sci-fi :)

waterdhavian

• Agent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 07:09:48 PM »
Asked my buddy and he's got a camera all we would need to rent/borrow are some mics so the viewers could actually *see* and *hear* whats going on!

I am gonna try my best to get everything in order by the con, now I got people counting on me. :o  Oh and if you got books for me to buy I'll buy them and heck I'll keep the camera running, LOL.
You're now realizing Fantasy Craft's rules makes it easy to play a gelatinous cube with levels in assassin.

Bubbalin

• Jr. Agent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 03:57:34 AM »
Excellent. The guys might complain if you were to keep your camera on as you read the book though. :)

Crafty_Pat

• Crafty Staff
  • Control
  • We have all the time in the world.
    • View Profile
    • Crafty Games
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2007, 11:57:26 AM »
We really are that close.

Go read this and pray.
Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games

UPDATES/PRESS INFO
Newsletter: http://bit.ly/14FJIw7
Facebook: www.facebook.com/craftygames
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Crafty-Games/
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Crafty_Games
YouTube: www.youtube.com/craftyhomeoffice

In game terms, reality is broken.

waterdhavian

• Agent
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 07:42:13 AM »
Hmm, I might have to sucker a friend into running to Mongoose on Thursday then.  I'm having Dinner with Harvey at 9am...
You're now realizing Fantasy Craft's rules makes it easy to play a gelatinous cube with levels in assassin.

Psion

• Control
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 08:19:56 AM »
Hmm, I might have to sucker a friend into running to Mongoose on Thursday then.  I'm having Dinner with Harvey at 9am...

I'm in that game too.

I found someone with early access (who also wants WoF) to snag copies for me.

The Secret Volcano Base: my RPG blog currently discussing Fantasy Craft and Freeport!

waterdhavian

• Agent
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 08:28:34 AM »
Save the world, Buy the Book.  See you there!