Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2014, 03:34:25 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Powered by Products
| | |-+  [Seraphim Guard] Jane Austen's Tales of Terror
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Seraphim Guard] Jane Austen's Tales of Terror  (Read 11615 times)
cjh
Powered By Publisher
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 10:46:05 PM »

I assume that fans of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies are going to feel right at home here?

I don't think they'd feel left out. But it will be more than just an emulation of that.
Wolverine
Control

I want to smoke a fairy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 08:37:29 AM »

I don't think they'd feel left out. But it will be more than just an emulation of that.

Sounds great! My missus is reading her way through P&P&Z and S&S&S at the moment, so this might get her into some Crafty-style gaming.

"Dickhead books?"
 -Patrick Kapera wrestling with the New Zealand accent
Doublebond
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 09:47:39 PM »

As for the Sherlock Holmes, NetFlix made all of them available to watch instantly on your computer.

I did not do anything else for the rest of the day once I discovered this. I have since avoided watching any more, for fear of my health.
snake
Handler

Its all in the reflexes !!!!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 10:24:03 AM »

I'm waiting for Wuthering Heights and Werewolves myself.  Cheesy

Don't go out on the Moors alone Heathcliff !!!!!

Seriously, I believe Frankenstein by Mary Shelley came in at the tail end of the Regency period so more inspiration there. Jane Eyre is perfect for a haunted house/serial killer crossover too.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 10:37:42 AM by snake » Logged

Lo, there do I see my father. Lo, there do I see my mother.
And my sister and my brother
Lo, there do I see the line of my people Back to the beginning.
Lo, they do call to me.They bid me take my place among them
In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever !!!
cjh