Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2014, 07:29:12 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Customer Service
| | |-+  More Giant Robots and Spaceships
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: More Giant Robots and Spaceships  (Read 1294 times)
Leif
Recruit

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2009, 04:18:55 AM »

While I have yet to purchase the Transmech book, I would like there to be book about Mechs with rules for different themes of mech campaigns [Metal Gearesque weapons delivery systems, Robotech-Gundam fighters to TRANZOR-Z .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVkueSuO-GU

After my current futuristic spycraft game is done I might want to run a game set in it's future, perhaps as some sort of space opera. I would like to see what spycraft can possibly do with spacecraft.
Desertpuma
Control

Highest Level LSpy Agent 16th, almost 17th

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 10:33:00 AM »

You should really buy Transmechs first

Living Spycraft Masterm
spinningdice
Control

The power of the Dice compels you!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 02:49:31 PM »

Transmech covers a lot more than you might think, though I think a toolkit on space and vessels would go down well.
Nepenthe
Control

High Priest of the Cult of Crafty

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 04:46:13 AM »

You should really buy Transmechs first

I took a break from juggling between Fantasy Craft and WoF (those books are so awesome I want to read them both simultaneously) to take a closer look at Transmechs, which I bought a while back.

I remember thinking it was pretty neat, but unfortunately, I have to reassess my analysis now; It's FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!

No, really, it gotted tipped into the pot of awesome sauce as a kid and ate it all up -kind of awesome. I could go over the way each individual mechanic is handled, but I'd just wind up repeating the 25 pages of it, when I could be spending my time more creatively, like by drooling and rereading it.

But individual stuff like pulling out Lifestyle and replacing it with the Spark... GENIUS.

I'm in a major situation now, I now have 4+1 different campaigns I really REALLY want to run (straight-up Agent Spycraft, Transmechy Spycraft, Time of Troubles Fantasycraft, Dragonlance Pathfinder as well as exploring the possibilities Spycraft gives for PnP Mass Effect...) What's a guy to do!? Smiley

Brilliant work guys, even in a range of amazingly cool products, this manages to stand out. And I'm a casual Transformers fan, at best.

Reapercussions
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: