The ones from the manga/anime Bleach. Check Wikipedia if you’re curious.
Party Role: Combatant. Soul reapers excel in direct combat, closing with the enemy and annihilating them with superior swordsmanship and unique magical techniques. A scattered few devote themselves to support roles, but remain fiercely deadly when provoked.
Requirements: Edged forte, Athletics 4+, Sword Basics feat
Favored Attributes: Strength, Charisma
Caster: Each level in this class increases your Casting Level by 1.
Class Skills: Acrobatics, Athletics, Impress, Intimidate, Medicine, Notice, Resolve, Ride, Sense Motive, Tactics
Skill Points: 6 + Int modifier per level
Vitality: 9 + Con modifier per level
Fighting Spirit: You gain 1 Edge at the beginning of each combat during a standard scene. You gain 2 Edge at the beginning of each combat during a dramatic scene.
Zanpaku-to: 1 At Level 1, you may coalesce your fighting spirit into a semi-physical weapon – the ‘zanpaku-to’. You may summon or dismiss this weapon at any time as a handle item action. The zanpaku-to shares the same statistics as a katana (see Fantasy Craft, page XX).
While your zanpaku-to is readied, you gain 1 Edge each time you are hit by a special adversary. If you suffer a critical injury from the Table of Ouch more severe than the bleeding condition, you may instead choose to sacrifice your zanpaku-to, breaking the weapon for the same period of time as is normally required to recover from the critical injury. If your zanpaku-to is broken by any other means, you may restore it by dismissing it and summoning it normally.
Shikai!: At Level 2, choose any 1h or 2h melee weapon with up to +100% in upgrades and a single spell of Level 3 or less and with no preparation cost or special requirements (i.e. the completion of a subplot for wish I). As a full action you may spend 5 Edge to ‘release’ your zanpaku-to to its ‘shikai form’, revealing the unique abilities of your weapon. While in shikai form, your zanpaku-to takes on these statistics and you may cast the chosen spell as a Priest by spending by Edge equal to the spell’s level + 1. It returns to its normal (katana) form at the end of the current scene.
Secrets of the 13 Squads: Despite the common base in their training, soul reapers often achieve their goals by very different means. At Levels 3, 5, 7, and 9 you may choose 1 of the following benefits. Each benefit may be chosen only once.
• Blade Save: Once per adventure when you would take damage that would reduce your wounds to less than 0, you may instead allow your zanpaku-to to be broken to reduce that damage to 0. You may not summon your zanpaku-to again for the remainder of the current adventure.
• Circle of Power I: You may cast Level 1 and lower spells you know. You may only select this ability if you have ranks in the Spellcasting skill.
• Excellence: Your highest attribute rises by 1.
• Kido Master: You may purchase ranks in the Spellcasting skill, learn Glory, Refuge, and Seal spells, and cast Level 0 and level spells you know. Also, when you fail a Spellcasting check to cast a spell of these Disciplines, no spell points are spent on the attempt. If you already possess this ability from another class, you instead gain an additional Spellcasting feat.
• Permanent Release: You may summon zanpaku-to in its shinkai form.
• Poise: Your lowest attribute rises by 2.
• Promotion: Your heroic or military renown increases by 1 rank.
• Sneak Attack: You gain an additional die of sneak attack damage.
Bonus Feat: At Levels 4 and 8, you gain an additional Melee Combat or Covert feat.
Uncanny Dodge I: Your senses are supremely sharp, letting you react quickly to danger. At Level 4, you retain your Dexterity bonus to Defense (if any) even when flat-footed.
Uncanny Dodge II: At Level 8, you never become flanked.
Expertise: At Level 6, choose one: Acrobatics, Athletics, Impress, Intimidate, Medicine, Notice, Resolve, Ride, Sense Motive, or Tactics. Taking 10 with this skill doesn’t take twice as long and taking 20 only takes only 10 times as long.
Silk and Steel: Soul reapers, by virtue of speed, toughness, or unearthly skill, become incredibly difficult to kill. At Level 7, if you have 4 or more Edge, opponents may not inflict critical hits upon you.
Bankai!: At Level 10, choose a single spell of Level 7 or less and with no preparation cost or special requirements (i.e. the completion of a subplot for wish II). If your blade is in shikai form, as a full action you may spend 5 Edge to release your zanpaku-to to its ‘bankai form’. While your zanpaku-to is in its bankai form you may cast the chosen spell as a Priest by spending by 5 Edge. It returns to its normal (katana) form at the end of the current scene.
Table 1: The Soul Reaper
Lvl BAB Frt Ref Wll Def Init Ls Lg SP Special
1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +0 +0 1 Fighting spirit, zanpaku-to
2 +2 +2 +2 +2 +1 +1 +0 +1 2 Shikai!
3 +3 +2 +2 +2 +2 +2 +1 +1 3 Secrets of the 13 squads
4 +4 +2 +2 +2 +2 +2 +1 +1 4 Bonus feat, uncanny dodge I
5 +5 +3 +3 +3 +3 +3 +1 +1 5 Secrets of the 13 squads
6 +6 +3 +3 +3 +4 +4 +2 +2 6 Expertise
7 +7 +4 +4 +4 +4 +4 +2 +2 7 Secrets of the 13 squads, silk and steel
8 +8 +4 +4 +4 +5 +5 +2 +2 8 Bonus feat, uncanny dodge II
9 +9 +4 +4 +4 +5 +5 +3 +2 9 Secrets of the 13 squads
10 +10 +5 +5 +5 +6 +6 +3 +3 10 Bankai!