Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 23, 2014, 04:51:59 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  Middle Earth PbP - interested?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Middle Earth PbP - interested?  (Read 5093 times)
glimmerrat
Control

Iconoclast

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2009, 02:37:54 AM »

Ok- don't forget to add a short history to your character folks. When we start i'll make 2 threads - one IC and one OOC. The OOC thread will contain formatting information for posts, and th IC thread will start with all the character sheets to make them easy to find.

VAO Control; Crafty Freelancer; Freethinker

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
foproy
Control

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2009, 09:49:04 PM »

(click to show/hide)
growing up on the streets of gondor can be hard, but to those who survive it breeds skills that certain elements find useful and are willing to pay for. and thus was the beginning for dren, orphaned at a young age, living life on his own, stealing and conning people to get by, all helped him learn and hone his trade later in life. as an assasin he was very successful. but that was not to last. one day on a simple job, the young noble who hired him betrayed him. now he has a price on his head he cannot ignore and is forced to leave gondor once and for all.

dren is slightly shorter than average and built on a thin frame. brown hair though he keeps himself bald with a little stubble.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 09:51:52 PM by foproy » Logged

Jesus loves you, he died for your sins. Protoman hates you, he died for them twice. - Anonymous
Bill Whitmore
Mastermind
Control

Woot, I got a new hat! :P

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2009, 10:08:07 PM »

I cleaned up my background and edited the post with the character sheet to include it, so everything should be in one place now.

Don't follow your passion.  Take it with you.

ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!   Ramen.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: