Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2014, 10:23:30 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  Sapphire City: Scene 1 - The Trouble with Graham
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sapphire City: Scene 1 - The Trouble with Graham  (Read 5223 times)
NezMaster
Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2007, 12:13:09 PM »

Once I'm finished mugging waiters, I'll look into C, which is probably worth looking into anyway.

90% of all statistics are wrong.
NezMaster
Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2007, 05:12:39 AM »

Around the City - Prior to the Cocktail Party

Swain (Nezmaster) makes a few enquiries around town, looking for blackmarket possibilities and a ticket to the PE cocktail party even.

While sucessful in finding a ticket opportunity he is unable to locate a blackmarket dealer.  He does hear of several options worth later investigation however.
1) An unofficial night market located on the edge of the Southern Commercial district.
2) A few shady characters who hang around a public shooting range in the Warehouse district.
3) A drug dealer who matches the description of the man photographed with Graham, who often moves around nightclubs in the Tourist and Canal district.
Bump...
I'd like to look into the drug dealer (earlier i refered to it as C, and not 3, hence the confusion most likely)

how I approach him depends on what LEVEL dealer he is. IE does he deal directly to the street (bottom teir) or does he supply drugs directly to the distrubutors, or is he a distributor.

Once I find out enough about him from casual observers, i'll go in as a customer of whatever level he deals in. (no major cover id..random dealer, random junkie, both are easy and don't require alot of background at this stage.

90% of all statistics are wrong.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: