Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 20, 2014, 12:48:25 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  Way of the Wicked I: The Knot of Thorns (IC thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Way of the Wicked I: The Knot of Thorns (IC thread)  (Read 29936 times)
ludomastro
Control

View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: December 01, 2014, 07:16:45 PM »

Lars sits contentedly next to the fire.  He inhales the cold, crisp air and holds it in his lungs for a bit before releasing it.  Not unlike a man puffing on a pipe.  "Ah, simple pleasures.  Who has first watch?"  While waiting for a reply he opens his scriptures and begins reading.

Ares
Control

deus ex machina

View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: December 02, 2014, 11:24:34 AM »

"I'll take the middle watch. As far as I can tell, there is no-one out there to threaten us. It's going to be pretty cold, so let me fresh up that elemental protection, so it won't run out before we wake up."
Creamor sighed:
"Well, time for some sleep. I'll have to research some way to get by with less or none some of these days. So much wasted time..."

Plan B: Use more fire
Creamor
ludomastro
Control

View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: December 02, 2014, 07:09:12 PM »

Lars says, "I'll take the first watch, then."  Lars places a ribbon in his scriptures and stands.  He begins walking about the camp trying to find a spot that provides both concealment as well as visibility.

Antilles
Mastermind
Control

Do I look like a people person?

View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: December 08, 2014, 03:43:47 AM »

The night is bitterly cold, but the fire and warm blankets keep the chill away. The night passes quietly and quickly, and eventually there is sufficient daylight to move on.

Barden returns to Aldencross under disguise, and no one seems to have noticed his disappearance. The rest of the day Barden and Drin keep up appearances of their disguises, but when they sit down for dinner they quickly notice Leona's absence, and it strikes them they haven't seen her for the better part of a day.

"After all is said and done, more is said than done."
- Aesop
Ares
Control

deus ex machina

View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: December 08, 2014, 09:58:38 AM »

Being aware of his susceptibility for the cold, Creamor had opted for simple padded armor back when Thorn had given them the choice to obtain equipment. Now, he was doubly glad for this investment. Without the cold to distract him, he had time to enjoy the rich flora and fauna of the wild. He abstained from collecting specimens since he neither had the time nor the equipment to carefully store it. A few times he had to remind himself that they were on a mission and not an expedition.

He kept his eyes open to look for marks left by any nearby soldiers, monsters or bugbears.

(click to show/hide)

Plan B: Use more fire
Creamor
TheVastator
Operative

Everything is better with pirates!

View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: December 16, 2014, 03:41:08 AM »

Later in the evening, when he's sure that nobody would bother them, Barden knocks at Drin's door.
"Open up pal. We need to disuss a certain thing..."
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: