Author Topic: [IC] The Secret of Kung's Island  (Read 3615 times)

Ares

• Control
  • deus ex machina
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] The Secret of Kung's Island
« Reply #270 on: February 16, 2017, 01:12:27 AM »
Removing the gag almost caused Megaros to lose a finger - followed at once by a renewed stream of curses. It seemed death hadn't improved the lady's temper.

The map proved to be a pretty crude affair, drawn on a ripped out book page with charcoal. It would take some time to decipher the exact meaning...

Spoiler: Knowledge Check DC 25 (Navigation/Maps) or Survival DC 20  • show

The map depicts a road to the north, land inwards. Somewhere between the raided aviation lab and the base is a burned down tree next to the old road. From there it's about a 100m to the west to a natural cave, where the loot is hidden.

Plan B: Use more fire
Creamor

jarvvoitlus

• Agent
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 16, 2017, 11:20:17 AM »
"Could I see that? I've read a map or two before."
When Jick received it from the Magos, it only took him a moment to point out what appeared to be a northward road. With the help of the others, they spotted the cartographers attempt at a burned tree, the lab, and a cave entrance.
"So this cave is where it's held?"

Fiendbasher

• Operative
  • Good ≠ Nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 16, 2017, 04:52:40 PM »
"You are able to make this out better than I..." the draku said to the goblin. It is starting to seem that this undead incident is truly unrelated. Unless there is some third party that is responsible for both infestations. Perhaps something was summoned and not put down, and wishes to claim the island for itself."

Vashkar mused aloud, but obviously in sheer speculation.
"I knew you were going to say that..."