Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 02, 2015, 01:27:30 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  Potential new game...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Potential new game...  (Read 9 times)
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2015, 10:23:51 PM »

Ok, since I can't seem to keep a play by post game going, is there any interest in game via Roll20?

I'm on the East coast of the US (-5 GMT), so games would be in the evenings my time, for a few hours. My initial thought is Wednesdays or Thursdays around 2000 (8 PM), but I can be flexible other than Tuesdays and a few hours each way for start time.

Either Golarion (likely an AP, but I can be flexible) or my homebrew which sort of a steampunk/dieselpunk airship thing with a good bit of Victorian  and Napoleonic flavor, but it's no where near as well developed as a published setting, obviously.

I figure three or four players minimum, and fair warning, this would be my first Roll20 game so it might be a little rough getting setup.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 10:27:07 PM by Krensky » Logged

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: