Author Topic: [OOC] Way of the Wicked  (Read 83943 times)

Ares

• Control
  • deus ex machina
    • View Profile
Re: [OOC] Way of the Wicked
« Reply #2265 on: May 16, 2017, 01:56:49 AM »
Seems like it.
Plan B: Use more fire
Creamor

paddyfool

• Control
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: May 17, 2017, 01:33:49 AM »
An apologetic lurker emerges from the shadows.

I'm sorry to have once again been absent.  If you'd rather pause Drin's involvement and not get him in this fight (although if he is on the initiative count, his best of two rolls is 24), I'm OK with that.  There was a suggestion before about reskinning his abilities to have the Familiar Basics feat rather than the Extra Contact feat - so if you like, he could be offstage binding a diabolical servant rather permanently to his bidding?  Doesn't massively fit with the current storyline, but better than nothing.

Alternatively, if he is in the current fight, it appears I have some catching up to do in terms of deciding Drin's appearance for the current adventure.  Perhaps a "Thing from the Black Lagoon" appearance, if he's going to be casting fell magics...

EDIT 2: Whether or not making the chieftain look bad this round works out, next round, Drin might aim to make us look impressive. Perhaps a Haste buff for Aiden?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 09:01:46 AM by paddyfool »

Ares

• Control
  • deus ex machina
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: May 18, 2017, 11:48:24 PM »
Extra actions, nice  ;D
Plan B: Use more fire
Creamor

Mister Andersen 2.0

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: May 20, 2017, 10:17:55 PM »
If frog boy moves towards her, Janus is readying an action to using Grumblejack as a meat shield