Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2014, 02:18:39 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Wiki Development
| | |-+  Stargate Wiki
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stargate Wiki  (Read 3071 times)
Joeri Jean
Recruit

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2009, 12:43:32 PM »

I'm going to start a new Stargate Camapign soon, using the 2.0 rules.
But I'm having a little difficulty in understanding the Zat weapon from the Wiki pages, can some one help me.

Zat Takedown (ZTD). When an opponent is successfully attacked by a zat (whether the attack inflicts damage to him or not), the opponent must make a Fortitude save. This save's DC is determined as follows.

If the attack raises the target's current total of subdual damage to less than or equal to his current vitality point total, the Fortitude save's DC is equal to the damage inflicted (before damage reduction and hardness were applied).
If the attack raises the target's current total of subdual damage to more than his current vitality point total, or if the attack was a critical hit, the Fortitude save's DC is 10 + the damage inflicted (before damage reduction and hardness were applied).

Zat'nik'tel. ...

Pick Caliber: II.  Damage: n/a.  E/T: n/a.  Ammo: 50M1.  Recoil: n/a.  Rng: 30'.  SZ/Hand: D/1h.  Qualities: AP (all), CTK (Goa'uld), ZTD.  Add-Ons: 0.  Weight: 2 lb.  Comp: 30/5. Year: n/a.

And is there some other info, like Kara’Kesh personal Force shield or other equipment?
I would be very greatfull.

Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 12:49:08 PM »

Yeah... ZTD is converting the... Wonky Zat rules from the SG-1 RPG.

I just used the range of the 1911, 0 recoil, and 3d6 Electrical. Maybe 4d6, my notes aren't handy.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 12:52:08 PM by Krensky » Logged

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
CinnamonPixie
Crafty n00b

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 01:58:41 AM »

Hey cool! I love Stargate! I would love to see new stuff it! Any plans to bring Atlantis into the game too?
Rhishisikk
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 02:16:20 PM »

Yrg?  Okay, before I sputter for too long, I guess I'll look for these links...

Rule #3:  I will never change into a giant snake, it never helps.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: