Michael "Archangel" Kincade
- Medic Specialist most likely. Since I'm going to be basing the looks off the pictures, I'm guessing generic guy with the Delta 2/4 helmet.Craig "Blowout" Hanover
- Probably going to be the easiest to create. Big-chinned sleeveless gunner Grenadier. With the Blowout hairdo, because of course he would have it.Takeshi "Dragon" Yoshida
- Actually a bit of a bait and switch, because despite the name (and background implying martial arts training), he's more suited for Demo Grenadier. Alternatively, he could be a Ranger that you arm to the teeth with explosives, possibly even including the EXOsuit. For sure, the balaclava DLC will be important, though alternatively we could use Capnbub's balaclava mod
.William "Ghost" Shepherd
- Ranger, definitely Ranger. Once more with balaclavas, and an extra dose of ninja-ness. Alternatively, give him the "punk resistance" makeover, with bandanas and hoods and everything.Sonja "Grasscutter" Watchet
- Same as ghost, only female. *shrug*Robert "Painkiller" Sanderson
- Medic Specialist. Straight up. With a mustache.Neil "Raven" Crowe
- Hacker Specialist. Another easy one.Michael "Sensei" Duffy
- Assault Ranger, with a few dashes of Scout. Goes great with the Sharpshooter facepaint.Echo "Thunder" Omondi
- Sniper. Will probably require Capnbub's beret.Kendall "Tick-Tock" Franklin
- Demo Grenadier with a beard.Larry "Ion" Blazkowski
- Straight VIP, whether he's a scientist or engineer, since "Energy weapon expert" doesn't mean much in XCOM.
Heron, Hard Eight, Hammer, Circuit, and Brimstone don't quite
fit neatly. Heron, Hard Eight, Brimstone because their positions are already taken by Central, Firebrand, and the Commander respectively. Circuit and Hammer because there aren't any vehicles to expert in. However
, one of the upcoming DLCs called "Shen's Last Gift" is going to add a 6th class, which, due to the name, is probably mechanical in origin, so we can at least use the nicknames then.