Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 29, 2015, 05:08:22 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Off-Topic
| | |-+  We need to give Koala his own dedicated sightings thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: We need to give Koala his own dedicated sightings thread  (Read 1925 times)
TheTSKoala
Control

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2015, 04:10:59 PM »

(click to show/hide)

I'm not sure what the DevOps were thinking, but I'll give the latex and paint department credit.  I look like an Italian Plumber. ...a genetically MUTATED Italian Plumber.. but it's a decent job for what they were working with.
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2015, 04:27:23 PM »

* Whistles innocently.

Really,  Control should change it's passwords more often.

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
foproy
Control

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: Today at 01:55:42 AM »

One of these days I'm going to stop fudging the budget for you.

Jesus loves you, he died for your sins. Protoman hates you, he died for them twice. - Anonymous
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Today at 02:20:09 AM »

Pfft.

I'll just go back to selling office supplies out of my trunk.

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: