Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 31, 2014, 04:40:14 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Spycraft 2.0
| | |-+  Print/PDF Differences
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Print/PDF Differences  (Read 1127 times)
TheMadGent
Recruit

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2014, 02:23:12 PM »

I have a beaten up hardcover of the core book that's at least 6 years old and a pdf version, and they disagree in places. I asked about some differences on the forums around a year ago, and from people's answers, I thought my pdf was more up to date. However I've noticed some things that seem worse in my pdf version that have caused me to question this.

They both seem to be second printing going by what the specialties are called, but there are some differences in the gear tables. The pdf doesn't include the clause in the Electronics gear tables that states that you get 4 bugs per gear pick, nor the clause that states that you get one laptop or radio per teammate. The armor picks are also slightly different, tuxedo liner is a C1 pick in the pdf and a C2 pick in the printed version. From squinting at Tracker's pics of the POD printing, it looks like the Tuxedo Liner is C2 in his version.
Crafty_Pat
Crafty Staff
Control

End of the World? Donít believe the hype.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 09:52:40 AM »

You should be able to log back into the DriveThruRPG or RPGNow store and download a fresh copy that's absolutely current.

Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games
www.crafty-games.com

UPDATES/PRESS INFO
Mailing List: http://bit.ly/14FJIw7
RSS: www.crafty-games.com/needtoknow
Facebook: www.facebook.com/craftygames
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Crafty_Games

In game terms, reality is broken.
TheMadGent
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 11:32:29 PM »

Got the updated pdf. It seems to agree with my print version. I have no idea where or when my old pdf came from if it has errors that weren't in my broken down hardcover.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: