Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2014, 04:48:36 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Spycraft 2.0
| | |-+  Gadget Refresher
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gadget Refresher  (Read 1761 times)
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2014, 10:44:03 AM »

Because sometimes 'close' does count.
Hand Grenades is a game that does not get old.   Grin

Pfft. If you like games for amateurs.

Pros use these:

W23 16"/50 for the win.

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
PaddyMcLarson
Crafty n00b

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2014, 11:36:43 PM »

Just starting my first Spycraft 2.0 game.   The Gadget section of gear confuses me.   Can someone provide a detailed gadget pick for both a Gear pick and a Common Item.
TheTSKoala
Control

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2014, 02:40:04 PM »

Sure.  I'll keep try to keep it simple.

The agents are going on a Caliber I mission.

Control issues them their mission gear.  Players also have their common items.  I'm playing a 3rd Level Intruder.  Equipment picks come out.  I get 1 Security Pick and 1 Gadget Pick.  Because its a Caliber I mission, the picks need to be from the Caliber I table.

I choose a Grapple Gun for my Security-I pick.  I then take my 1 Gadget pick, and decide it'd be helpful if the Grappling Hook was silent.  So, I take the silence gadget and improve the Grapple gun with it.

So now I have a Grapple Gun (Silent with a Power Rating of 2 (See table 4.10).   

And.. that's it.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: