Author Topic: Wanted: Alpha Testers for Crafty Games' new webstore!  (Read 45 times)

Crafty_Alex

• Crafty Staff
  • Control
  • Damned if I do, damned if I don't.
    • View Profile
Wanted: Alpha Testers for Crafty Games' new webstore!
« on: May 11, 2017, 02:10:36 PM »
Hey there agents!

One project that seems to have been going on for-nearly-ever is the launch of our brand-new, fully stocked Crafty Games webstore...but we are very close to the end indeed! In the hopes of getting this project launched by the end of the month, I'm looking for 5-10 testers who can spend a few hours making accounts, purchasing products, assuring they've received receipts and can download PDFs, and bug reporting back to me.

Testers would need to be able to commit 2-3 hours of time to this test, which must be conducted sometime between May  16-19. Bug reports will need to be filed in a format and forum of our choosing. All participants who perform their full duties will receive $25 in credit to their store account, which can be spent on digital products or saved for future purchases.

If you are interested in participating, please drop me a line at alex@crafty-games.com with the subject line "[WEBSITE] Store Alpha Testing," your preferred contact email address, and your first and last names by end of day SUNDAY, MAY 14. I will be out this weekend, but will be contacting participants on Monday for a projected Tuesday start.

Thanks for your interest - I look forward to hearing from you!
"Alex doesn't feel anything. He's more word processor than man anymore." - Krensky

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" - Leonardo da Vinci

A reminder.

Alex Flagg
Crafty Games