Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 19, 2014, 07:57:53 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  License to Improvise
| | |-+  question about tamriel
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: question about tamriel  (Read 899 times)
foproy
Control

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2007, 10:41:47 PM »

i was wondering about creating the world, if i were to do so should players be limeted to the tamrillic origins, or should immperials be considered base humans and go from there. also for birthsigns should the be optional specialties required or just feats, i am not sure about those things.

Jesus loves you, he died for your sins. Protoman hates you, he died for them twice. - Anonymous
spinningdice
Control

The power of the Dice compels you!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 06:06:40 AM »

Personally I'd stick with Races as talents, though the 3(?) types of human stress they're optional, you can be baseline human in which case you still share the Reguard/Imperial/Nord/Other appearance, but don't get the special abilities (effectively making them like faction talents), star signs I'm not sure, they give some hefty bonuses in the CRPG, but making them specialties seem to limit the players even more - probably (Chance) feats, in a similar vein to the 'Mark of...' feats.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: