Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 25, 2014, 11:14:38 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  License to Improvise
| | |-+  Metroids, morph balls, and ancient civilizations.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Metroids, morph balls, and ancient civilizations.  (Read 864 times)
Morganti
Handler

Endless Eternity, Eternally Endless.

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2007, 04:24:59 AM »

Hello everyone.
I have metroids on the brain (no they aren't attached like the friendly headcrabs) And in my creation of the said metroid npc stat block, i went looking for an ability that mimics there draining qualities.  I didn't find one in the wiki, but i know one had been kicked around at some point.  IF no one has it i will go ahead and script it and post it.

Also, i know that a stronger version of the Achilles Heel was kicked around in reference to vampires and sunlight as well, if not I can script it into the npc description.

The part I am having alot of fun with, is tracking down the amount of raw damage items do, to convert them to damage codes for a dice based system, using a fairly amusing scale.

5 Missles kills a frozen Metroid, how much damage does each missle do on average in a randomized enviornment, and using that to scale the various beam weapons that are persistant through out the games up until super metroid.

Thats whats going on in my head at 2:30 am on a sunday morning. I welcome all input as well, share the love. Smiley

~Do you think its possible that someone else is doing this very same thing at this very same moment?~
~D~
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: