Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 24, 2014, 03:33:47 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Fiction and Story Hour
| | |-+  [Off Topic] [Took me long enough...] Bionic Woman : Rebuilt
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Off Topic] [Took me long enough...] Bionic Woman : Rebuilt  (Read 19820 times)
Gatac
Handler

The power of Stark compels you!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2009, 01:26:06 PM »

Chapter 9 of Paradise Regained is now available.

In this, Becca googles, Will figures something out, and Jaime has an unpleasant workplace encounter. Also, we explore how bionic eyes work in the commentary.
Gatac
Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2009, 09:37:58 AM »

Chapter 10 of Paradise Regained is here. Will figures things out. Jaime figures things out. And we introduce the first batch of Berkut troops with actual speaking parts! In the commentary, we look at what makes chemical weapons tick.

(Insert standard comment/review begging. With puppy eyes.)
Gatac
Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2009, 03:39:14 PM »

Chapter 11 arrives.

Stacking up! Live fire! Medical emergencies! Oh, and Becca remembers to brush her teeth.

Plus commentary on the psychology of combat. Makes a great present for kids of all ages.
Gatac
Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2009, 04:45:15 PM »

Chapter 12 is here.

Suspense! Headaches! Soft or snuggly?

Commentary this time focuses on the changes made to Nathan from the TV character to my version.

Love it? Hate it? Review it!
Gatac
Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2009, 11:04:36 AM »

Chapter 13! The finale of Paradise Regained!

Jaime bares all! (Well, not all. But much.) Becca makes progress! And out of nowhere, Antonio Pope shows up to tell us he still exists!

Next story - "Big Sister" - coming whenever the hell I feel like it, but probably not very soon. Maybe not even this year. But then, this was as much storywriting as exorcism (or did I just repeat myself?). I do have other things to take care of in the meantime before I can tie myself to writing another episode.

It feels rather superfluous at this point, but anyone wanna comment?
Gatac
Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2010, 07:37:37 PM »

Good news, everyone! I have invented a thing that is like a story but comes between stories! I call it the Inter-Lude!

In this, you will find two meetings, plot setup for Big Sister, and a few words on how this whole timing thing will work out. Share and enjoy!
Gatac
Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2010, 03:11:22 PM »

Alright guys, the wait is finally over! Here's the first chapter of "Big Sister". Enjoy!
Gatac
Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2010, 04:05:43 AM »

Hey, all! Here's the second chapter of Big Sister, ready for readeration! Will continues stepping into it. We meet some new players. And Jaime's about to be drawn kicking and screaming into the main plot. Smiley
Gatac
Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2010, 05:16:43 AM »

It's been a long time. We shouldn't have left you - without a new beat to step to.

Here's Chapter Three. Becca makes bacon! Antonio Pope makes another attempt at being relevant to the ongoing plot! Jaime makes a first impression on Gracia!

Also, we explain where you can pull a gun out of. Don't delay, trusty readers!
Gatac
Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2010, 05:47:01 AM »

Chapter Four. End of transmission. Beep bloop.
Mister Andersen
Control

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2010, 09:32:24 AM »

And a merry Christmas to you!

Gatac
Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2011, 04:23:21 AM »

Chapter Five. In our latest chapter yet, we see how to apply bartending skills to espionage, Pope finally does something, and we learn that it's not paranoia if you really have a black SUV following you. As a little consolation prize for the long production schedule, this sucker comes in at extra length, almost 14k words. Dig in!
Gatac
Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2011, 04:07:31 AM »

Chapter Six.

Jaime can handle herself! Becca can handle the truth, or at least some of it. Kind of a mini-truth, really. But can you handle us nerding out over handguns?

Find out!
Gatac
Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2011, 12:03:13 AM »

Chapter Seven.

Double bonus update! Check out Chapter One of Recycled, our new companion fic that traces Sara Corvus's history. If you are looking for bad language, explicit violence and some disturbing imagery - you know, the hallmarks of great maturity? Then this one's for you.
Gatac
Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2011, 04:13:14 PM »

Chapter Two of Recycled! The main story's next update is still in the works, so we hope you will enjoy our little diversion in the meantime.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: