Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2014, 05:10:53 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  License to Improvise
| | |-+  Inept Minions & Henchmen (The Bonehead Factor)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Inept Minions & Henchmen (The Bonehead Factor)  (Read 1017 times)
TheAuldGrump
Control

Because The Cat Told Me To...

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2007, 12:27:11 AM »

You know, the guys who put explosives in their shoes, and are caught trying to light them, and the folks who end up igniting themselves rather than the targets, ending up getting kicked in the never-you-minds by irate cabbies. The boyos who rent the vehicle they use for a car bomb, then try to get back their deposits.

Are these folks relegated to comedic games and real life, or do they get worked into serious games as well?

What the FBI is now calling The Bonehead Factor.

The Auld Grump, 'course the intelligence community retaliated with the Canadian Spy Quarter scare....

I don't know how the story ends...
But I do know what happens next.
Mister Andersen
Control

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 01:56:44 AM »

I always laugh when people burning flags ignite themselves. Not because of any flag sanctity issues, but because I enjoy stupid people suffer.

And no, I wouldn't care to read Aristotle's lost Book of Poetics. Reading with gloves is a pain.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 01:58:33 AM by Mister Andersen » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: