Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2015, 11:47:43 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Off-Topic
| | |-+  gamers in Wisconsin
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: gamers in Wisconsin  (Read 902 times)
Avenger
Crafty n00b

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2007, 10:47:08 AM »

Hey all, I've only recently gotten interested in Spycraft (actually played the original demo at GenCon in Milwaukee a number of years ago).

With jobs, and family and real life, it's hard to get a group of people together to game (even semi-regularly).  I was wondering if there was anyone around central Wiasconsin that plays Spycraft?  I live in a small town of about 800 people and there aren't many gamers in the area.  I have a small group of friends that play maybe two-three times a year (real-life sucks sometimes),but that's about it.

I'm forty-three and looking for players that are at least 20-25 years old or at least out of high school.

Is anybody out there?

Thanks
waterdhavian
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 09:43:16 AM »

Check this place out.

http://www.grumblingdwarf.com/portal/portal.php

You're now realizing Fantasy Craft's rules makes it easy to play a gelatinous cube with levels in assassin.
Potantsuem
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 12:55:28 AM »

I'm a Wisconsin Gamer.  30 minutes north of Madison.  However my work schedule basically says NO to all face to face gaming.
ephealy
Crafty Staff
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 01:56:34 AM »

Not sure if anyone will see this, but there's a Game Day coming up July 25th in Eau Claire: http://gamerati.com/gamedays/
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: