Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 30, 2014, 08:13:54 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Off-Topic
| | |-+  Webcomics
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Webcomics  (Read 21575 times)
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: June 02, 2014, 01:16:49 PM »

While not actually web comics, Jim Milligan (of R. Talsorian pseudo-fame, also of Casey and Andy fame) has been pushing out some serial noir/cyberpunk/transhuman fiction on tumblr.

http://chromiumslurpee.tumblr.com/

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 12, 2014, 01:07:03 PM »

Gah, my boss needs to find more for me to do at the office... Anyway...

What do you get when you mix a retired US Army Ranger who can stop his heart at will, an eccentric billionaire industrialist driven to punish the wicked, and a teleportation device that kills whatever it teleports?

Three Minute Max.

He does more in three minutes of death than most people do in their entire lifetime.

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 26, 2014, 09:22:29 AM »

There are times I'm reminded that Howard Taylor is a gamer...

Don't be ridiculous.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 10:28:39 AM by Krensky » Logged

Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 29, 2014, 10:29:23 AM »

Magic words...

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: