Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2014, 04:15:06 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Customer Service
| | |-+  Pre-order
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pre-order  (Read 3046 times)
Morganti
Handler

Endless Eternity, Eternally Endless.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 06:50:15 PM »

Since I have been gone, ITs time to start my two of everything process again, and it looks like I am back just in time for all sorts of awesomeness.

~D~

~Do you think its possible that someone else is doing this very same thing at this very same moment?~
~D~
Antilles
Mastermind
Control

Do I look like a people person?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 12:22:02 AM »

Ill still be buying both regardless of what happens Smiley

That's my plan too. Crafty is kinda that way, since I'll probably buy just about everything they'll release, not because the setting/subject interests me, but because it's such high-quality work. For instance, I doubt I'll ever play as one of the Light of Olympus races, or even see them in a game, but I still bought it because I wanted to see their take on races. And it was all good Cheesy.

Anyways, said it before, I'll say it again: I've got money to throw at ya, so hurry up and release stuff!  Tongue

"After all is said and done, more is said than done."
- Aesop
Mister Andersen
Control

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 12:27:17 AM »

This is where I like the fact that Crafty are releasing WoF as a .pdf. Two hard covers (especially one of a setting I dislike) is outa my budget. A hard cover and a .pdf is something I can stretch to.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: