Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 01, 2014, 02:44:09 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  License to Improvise
| | |-+  So I was watching Utopia and thinking about the final ep of Stargate...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: So I was watching Utopia and thinking about the final ep of Stargate...  (Read 991 times)
Mister Andersen
Control

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2007, 04:09:35 AM »

...and the following ocurred to me.

Midgard.
Without the capability to Ascend, your kind has faced the final tragedy of Ragnarok and gone willingly into the dark. But you have used the advanced technology of your people to cheat death one final time.
Prerequisites: Asgard.
Benefit: You gain a version of the puppeteer NPC quality. Choose any racial talent without this quality: you gain all the benefits and drawback of that talent, which are zeroed at the career level at which you take this feat. Further, the benefits granted by your original racial talent no longer improve and you may no longer gain character options with the Asgard requirement. Finally, you may not take a new host body unless you have access to a cloning facility.

Basically, we know that the Asgard are capable of storing intellects on disc and down-loading them into new bodies. It strikes me that there might be more than a few who might not have been queit so ready to die and were prepared to... make sacrifices. Obviously it needs work - I was thinking that they also become permanently sickened as a result of craming their intellect into a not entirely compatable neural architecture.

Scarecrow
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 06:06:00 PM »

i reckon we will see them again....
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: